Lil High School Life Story

If you were to ask me about my 4 years of high school, by the end you'll either be shocked or in tears.

Hearing how between the ages of 14 and 17 years old, a young girl had experienced the death of loved ones so many times she lost count.

How every year since the age of 14, someone she loved and cared about left her in this cruel world by herself.

How slowly and slowly, she felt herself drifting away piece by piece.

After hearing my story, they ask "How are you still standing strong?"

What I've been through, it can either make you or break you.

In most people's case, it breaks them.

 But in mine, it made me.

Made me into a better person worries about life, thinks about the consequences of things, etc.

But at the same time I couldn't care less.

There would be times where death actually sounded interesting.

How  you wouldn't feel any pain, worry or regret.

You'd be at peace in a dark abyss, where nothing ever hurts you.

As I look back over my life, I realized that I literally went through 6 deaths in a span of 4 years,

shed tears almost everyday

and suffered from what I thought was depression .

But I made it out, kind of.

Still got some emotions and thoughts to deal with but I know that I'm not alone.

I got my gang a.k.a my family with me the whole way.

So this, ladies and gentlemen, is my lil high school life story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! As you can probably tell, this isn't a poem; more like an undetailed story of my experience in high school. Those 4 years weren't bad, it was the opposite actually but these deaths made it bad for me.

If you're going through a death or a hard time in life, talk to someone. Bottling it up isn't good, I would know, it almost killed me.

Talk with trusted ones and I promise you that it'll help.

Don't for get to

Vote

Follow

&

Share!!!