I Warned You Pt. 2

I could see the fear in his eyes when he dared to look up to stare at me.

"So did that jog your memory or do I have to show you what I mean? Because I would gladly oblige." The smirk still present on my face.
"NO! Get away from him!" I hear a shrill-like voice from behind me say. I turn away from the man I cared for like a brother and look at the girl, who couldn't be more than 5"0.
Big bro was right. She does look like baby Gru with tits. I thought to myself.

That resulted in me laughing. Not a little chuckle, no, I'm talkin 'bout a full out laugh.
But I ignored her and turned my attention back to him.

"You know she didn't want me to do this, she told me that karma was going to get to you and she would wait patiently for that day, but I can't wait."

"Please, don't do this. R-remember all the fun times we all had? Your birthday party, you guys' graduation dinner. What about those times?"

Imma beat his ass so bad.

"You know, reminding me of those times just fuel my anger hatred even more. So if your face gets smashed in instead of a few bruises, then that's your fault." I said, cracking my knuckles and chuckling.

Before I could even lay a finger on him, my arm was drawn back. I was furious. Who the hell is stopping me from hurting the dude we all thought we could trust? I turned around to cuss the person out, when the person ended up being Bunny.

I think the fury and anger in my eyes scared her because she let go of my arm but stood her ground, knowing I would never hurt her.

“Queeny, how can I question him if you’re gonna knock the shit outta him?” This makes me laugh. I don’t know what was cuter: what she said or the look on her face.
“Alright, fine. Do your interrogation but be quick, I’m thirsty for blood.”

“How does it feel to know that you won? In the end, that’s what you think and honestly I can’t say I blame you. You did win, I played myself and you did a damn good job of playing me too. So why do I feel happy that you're gone, that your no longer a part of my life? I can finally move on and forget you because your someone else’s problem now. I loved you with everything I had and you knew that. Let me ask you this though, is that why you did what you did? Cause you knew despite everything I was still going to be there for you? Like the stupid fool I was? Well your wrong, and yes I did say that karma would get to you, but seeing Queeny get to you first, couldn’t make me happier. You deserve everything coming your way, it’s just unfortunate that I could care less what happens to you from here.”

"That's my girl!" Ryan replied. Bunny walked into his arms and hugged him as tight as she could. She looked up at him and said, "Thank you for the change I needed. I couldn't have done this without you. I love you."

"I'd do anything just to see your beautiful smile. I love you too." They ended their confession with a soft kiss.