Untitled

I honestly hate how much of an influence men have on women. For example, y'all could be talking all day everyday for months or as Torontonians say 'a hot minute'. Eventually, it seems as if you develop feelings for each other. All of a sudden, talking everyday turns into talk every once in a while, to barely, to almost never. While the guy is probably having the time of his life, not remembering you at all, you're at home wondering what the hell happened. Wondering how the 'relationship' y'all were in and the connection y'all had just diminished into thin air, as if it never happened.

You cry in the comfort of your best friend's embrace, voicing your thoughts on what was going on. She's confused as well but also angry. You're both trying to figure out what you should do. Coming to a conclusion, you do the one thing you tried not to to even think of; you let him go. You didn't want to because that would mean starting over again and you didn't want that but you have no choice. You block his number but leave him on every social media platform you have him on, to show him your growth and maturity.

Months later, you're glowing, matured, slaying and proving to everyone who talked bad about you wrong. You get a notification from the guy who had your heart and broke it. He wants what y'all had back. What do you do? The decision's up to you Queen.