I Warned You Pt. 1

Hi guys! What you're about to read isn't a poem but a little story I made based on what is currently going on in my life. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally got to confront the one person who has brought nothing but disaster and unhappiness to our 'family' a.k.a The Gang.

"You realize she loved you, right?" I asked him.

He nodded his head in shame, not wanting to look in the eyes of the person he once was able to call his little sister, nor the eyes of his other family members.

"You understand that she did everything for you. She stood by you even after we told her that you'd hurt her more than you already have. Told her that she needed to move on and leave you in the past?"

He nodded his head, again, refusing to look into my eyes.

I look over my shoulder and looked into the eyes of my best friend who's closer than a sister. The pain and heartbreak of being played was shining brighter than the moon. Although she loves him, something that'll never go away, she was happy that she could finally get closure so she can move on fully.

Tears start to build up and fall form my eyes as the memories of Bunny and I's conversations play in my head. The times our friendship would hang by a thread, we'd be arguing constantly, always upset with either each other or the situation at hand and the times where our trust in people were weary.

I look to the man standing beside her holding her tightly in his arms, whispering comforting words into her ear. no one understands how grateful I am for him. He's done nothing but make her happy and act like a little high school girl.

I turn back to look at the hypocrite before me. I sniffled and that caught his attention. He lifted his head and looked me in the eyes. I guess he could see all the pain, sadness, anger, regret, and hatred in my eyes because I swear I could see guilt in his eyes.

"I did love her and I still do."

Hearing that just made my blood boil to a point where I think he could see steam coming out of my ears. He backed up 2 steps behind himself.

"What did I say would happen if you EVER hurt my sister?!" I whispered. My anger level rising higher than ever.

He physically gulped and started to tremble.

Silence

"WHAT DID I SAY?!" I yelled.

He mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

"Speak up!"

"I don't remember."

"Would you like me to remind you?" I asked in the most fake voice and smile I could muster. He nodded.

Everyone winced. They knew what was coming. I smirked and shook my head.

"I remember saying that if you do end up hurting my sister I would beat you to a pulp and won't stop until I feel like it. I remember saying that I'd break your arm, fracture your legs and spine and dislocate your shoulder. Is it coming back to you now?" I smirked evilly and I backed him up into a wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope y'all enjoyed my little scenario/story. There will be a part 2!
See you next time!

Remember
Vote,

Follow

&

Share