~headache~

There will be a chapter, but Before I start it, I just wanted to say that no matter what happens, I'm gunna look at Benjis as the person he is. A nice, caring, sweet, 19 year old boy. If you follow his Instagram and twitter, the will know that a video of his which was meant to be private, got leaked. I've seen people asking for the video on group chats and that's unacceptable. I expect more from this fandom and I expect them the respect his privacy. He is already having a really hard time, with moving away from jj, leaving his current friends and saying goodbye to his family and dogs to head off to college and this is just an extra weight on his shoulders.
If you've seen the video, don't share it. And if you haven't seen it, don't ask for it. It was obviously meant to be private and he's having a really hard time with everything.
I've seen people freaking out about the whole instagram and twitter thing because his accounts won't load, but he tweeted that his deactivated his Twitter, and his Instagram got hacked.
He said he's getting them back up and running which made me so relieved😅

Ok Instagram I follow #strongforbenji and #pineforbenji which are run by people making sure to report the accounts who are reposting the video. So make sure to follow them!

Anyway, sorry for the rant, chapter below!

—————————————————

~headache~

Jorges POV:

I look up and see Benji fast asleep with his head on my chest. I slide out from under him and sit up.
A wave of pain flows through my head and I rub it fluffing up my hair in the process. I look at the open window and grunt because of the light shining into my eyes.
I feel a kiss on my hand and I turn around to see benji sitting up rubbing his eyes with his spare hand.

"Hey bubba"

"Hi Benji" I rub my face again trying to get rid of my headache.

I could feel his frown and he stands up and joggs to the window to shut the curtain.
I smile at him and he lies me down back onto the pillows and covers me with the blanket.

"W-What are you doing?" I say with a giggle.

He doesn't say anything but he smiles at me and tucks me in.
I groan in pain from my headache and he rubs my cheek with his thumb. He stands up and heads to the bathroom. He walks out with a glass of water in hand and some medicine in his other. He sits cross legged on the bed and pulls me onto his lap gently. He puts the medicine on a spoon and feeds it to me.
I scrunch my face up, I shake my head yanking the water out of his hand and swallow it all. He laughs and rubs my back.

I love this boy, and little did I know, that we'd be married with two lovely kids and in our own house in the near future.

————————————————

Holy crap thanks for 1k reads!! I didnt even expect to get 100 and now I have a thousand?!

Anyway, sadly I think my time as a writer has come to an end. I don't think I'm up to level with the rest of the writers on this app. And I don't see where this story would off headed anyway.

I'll maybe write about things that might happen in the near future like if anything people need to be aware of with benjey, but apart from that, I guess this is a see ya later alligator!

Lots and lots of love- Emma xxxx💞🦕💚

——————————————

The final word count: 627