one

Distance is a test of love. Many will fall for those who cant withstand it, but for those who can there's only one answer. TRUE LOVE

-

January 12th, 2013

"So how would you like to pay? Credit card or cash?" The travel agent smiled at me and my friends.

I returned a smile. "We'd all like to pay by cash."

The lady smiled and nodded, looking down at some documents in front of her. "So, altogether that'd be £600 for your deposit."

After sorting out the paperwork and money, me and my friends Jess, Rosie, Tara and Natalie were happy to say that in a years time we'll be flying out to Turkey. We decided to book a girls vacation to celebrate after we finish college next year. Two weeks of sunbathing and partying with my friends after our hard work spent at college for the past two years. I couldn't wait.

After hanging out with the girls for a few hours I decided to spend the rest of my afternoon completing some work that needed to be handed into my college classes next week. I had to do some research online so I quickly switched on my MacBook, opening up the google home page.

Suddenly a notification popped up from Skype.

*friend request from Ashton5SOS*

"Who the hell is that?" I muttered under my breath. I shrugged my shoulders and clicked the accept button out of curiosity.

Ashton5SOS: hey :)

EmmaB97: hey, uh.. who's this?

Ashton5SOS: sorry, i just added you randomly hope that's okay :)

EmmaB97: oh okay..

Ashton5SOS: so i'm guessing your names emma? haha :)

EmmaB97: yeah lol, and you're obviously ashton?

Ashton5SOS: no, i'm bob duncan.. pleased to meet you

EmmaB97: tf, are u talking about that bug exterminator from good luck charlie lmao

Ashton5SOS: yes lol but i'm kidding yeah im ashton hi

EmmaB97: u still watch good luck charlie? jesus how old are you?

Ashton5SOS: im 18... but hey who doesn't watch disney channel?

EmmaB97: true.. but i miss old disney channel like suite life of zac and cody, lizzie mcguire and hannah montana :/

Ashton5SOS: no one calls esteban julio ricardo montoya del rosa ramirez a thief and gets away with it! ;)

EmmaB97: oh my god hahaha

*two hours later*

Ashton5SOS: so it's pretty late here... i think im gonna go to sleep now

EmmaB97: really? where the hell do you live?

Ashton5SOS: sydney, australia it's like 1:15am here right now

EmmaB97: oh it's only 3:15pm in england right now

Ashton5SOS: england? ooh that's interesting.. well anyways i better go before we talk for another two hours haha. speak to me tomorrow?

EmmaB97: sure, ill be online most likely. goodnight :)

Ashton5SOS: night emma! :)

-

Ashton's POV

I switched my laptop off and settled down into bed, closing my tired eyes as the clock struck 1:20am. I'm glad I started talking to Emma, she seems really cool and I'd definitely like to get to know her even more.
I guess it could be interesting to talk to someone from another country, the only friends I have live in Australia and it's pretty boring here.
I snuggled down into bed, sighing in relaxation as I drifted off to sleep.

-

// authors note:

hi!

thank you for taking your time to read this fanfic! i really appreciate it :) don't worry it'll get more interesting this chapter was quite boring lol

please vote and comment - it makes my day!

- lots of love, fay <3