twenty one

23rd August, 2013

~ I finished dinner with my mum and my sister Imogen and walked back upstairs to continue working on some college assignments.

With a huge sigh I grabbed the door handle, pulling it open to see a familiar curly haired Australian sitting criss-cross on my bed.

What?

"Ashton?" I yelled and ran up to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "What are you doing here!?"

"I got the first flight to England." he shrieked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I released from the hug and stared into his beautiful hazel eyes which sparkled in the light. "What? Without telling me?"

Ashton bit his head and nodded, "I wanted it to be a surprise. Plus, I couldn't stand being away from you any longer."

I smiled at him and took in his appearance. He looked so beautiful in real life. We stared into eachothers eyes before he started to lean in, closer and closer before our lips were inches apart...

My eyes shot open, before I shrieked and realised it was all just a dream.

Fuck. Not again.

I rubbed my tired eyes and glanced around my room, it was pitch black. What the hell is the time? I clicked the home screen button on my phone to see it was 5am.

This is the second time I've had a dream about Ashton, completely appearing from nowhere to meet me. I begin to wonder if these dreams are telling me something and that this will happen in reality. Who knows?

On another note, it's relieving now that Ashton and I are back to normal. And my back to normal I mean talking regularly like we always did before the he found out about the fight with Sadie.
We decided to forget about everything, it was not worth dwelling on the past when Ashton and I have built such a close friendship for over half a year now.
It's evident that Ashton makes me happy and it's also evident that I make him happy too. He had told me that not talking to me for a week really put a downer on his mood and it made me really happy knowing I was the one making an impact on his mood. Which really makes me think whether he has feelings for me too - I still don't know the answer to that question I've anticipated to know.

I have not contacted Michael since to ask whether Ashton has feelings for me or not. I feel like our friendship could have ended after the Sadie situation so I really didn't want to risk our friendship being in jeopardy once again just because I have feelings for Ashton in more than a friendly way.

Currently, everything was perfect and back to normal. Just the way it should be.

...But I still can't help my feelings for him.

-

Ashton and I were currently FaceTiming each other - something we manage to do every single day. It was 3am in Australia, Michael and Luke had stayed over at Ashton and Calum's apartment and they were both asleep peacefully on the sofa.
Something that I've learnt about Ashton in these past few months is that he is a prankster. He thought it would be hilarious to prank Michael and Luke in the most immature way possible.

"Ashton." I giggled, "Don't be mean to your friends!"

He held his finger up to his lips and smirked, "Shhh, be quiet, you'll wake them up!"

I watched as Ashton pulled out a black marker pen, giggling silently as a devious smile spread across his face.

I shook my head at him, "Oh god, let me guess? You're going to draw a penis on their faces?"