Chapter XVI: When Women Are Drunk

[Rogue/Sting]

(Sting, Lector and Rogue finished shopping)

"Hey, we have the sna-" Sting stopped as soon as he opened the door. Lector froze.

"No way..." Rogue and Sting said in horror.

In the scene in front of them, Minerva, Yukino and Frosch were all drunk out of their minds; there were empty cans and bottles scattered all around them. Yukino was crawling on the floor with a pair of Sting's boxers on her head, while Minerva was yelling at the sofa to die, and Frosch was sitting in a flowerpot muttering strange things under her breath.

"Who gave the women booze?! I'm out!" Sting screamed and tried to make a break for it.

Before either Rogue, Lector or Sting could run, a wine bottle crashed strait into Rogue and Sting's faces, splattering them with wine. Broken glass shattered everywhere, littering the ground.

Minerva was death glaring Rogue, Sting and Lector. "Don't you dare move...*hiccup*unless you no longer want to keep *hiccup*your heads!"

"Lectorrrr. Get some morrre wine." Yukino slurred. She pounded her fist on the wall right next to him.

"Y-Yes! I'll go now!"

"Good kitty..." Yukino rubbed his ears and Lector darted away in the night, heading back to the store.

"No..." Rogue was transfixed in terror as Minerva hobbled to the kitchen, grabbed a knife, casually running her hand along the edge, and said: "Rogue."

"Y-yes Minerva? I mean princess?"

Minerva narrowed her eyes at him.
"Obey my every action...or else."

"A-alright! What do you want me to do?" Rogue said shakily.

"Get down on all fours. NOW." Minerva commanded, Rogue dropping to his hands and knees without another word.

"Good boy. Do you want a reward? You're such a good boy...roll over."

"Please, Minerva don't...this is really weird. Please stop."

"Did you say something?" Minerva turned to him with a murderous gleam in her eyes.

Rogue obediently rolled over and Minerva started rubbing his stomach.

"Say it feels nice! Say it!" Minerva dragged Rogue up against her.

"Uh, it uh, feels good. Can you stop now?" Rogue asked blushing. Wtf is this?!

"No...now SHUT UP and say it feels good! Call me master!" Minerva rubbed his stomach even more vigorously.

"F-fine! It feels good m-master..." Rogue whispered looking like he was going to die of embarrassment.

"Good boy!! Now aren't you a good boy! I wanna cuddle! Cuddle with me!"

Minerva squeezed Rogue so hard he almost threw up. Please let this end soon...Rogue uttered a desperate plea.

Meanwhile, Yukino had cornered Sting.

"Uh, we're not going to do that are we?" Sting said looking as horrified as Rogue who was now in a headlock with Minerva.

"Uuuhhgg! Ffff-" Rogue managed to cough out before being choked even tighter.

"Wwwwe..don't have to. But I do have to punish you...for TALKING without my permission!!" Yukino was so unlike her usual personality, it was scary.

"P-please don't hurt me!" Sting begged.

"I still have to punish you, remember? Take this!!"

Before Sting could further object, Yukino swung her leg full force around and power kicked Sting in the crotch.