Chapter 14 : Lost In Mind

Ochako's POV.

After school I was walking on the hallway with my backpack, going home, when I saw Alice. I smiled and went up to her and greeted.

"Hey Alice! Wanna go home together?"

She looked at me surprised.

"Who are you?"

She asked confused.

"Alice? It's me Ochako. Did you forget me?"

I laughed nervously.

"Oh, I think you have the wrong Alice. I'm not the Alice you're looking for."

I was surprised.

"What do you mean? Alice?"

"The Alice you're looking for isn't me."

"Whaaaat?????"

I asked confused.

"I'm Alice Mystera from class 1D."

"You look exactly like Alice!!"

"She has shorter hair."

She said turning around showing me her scarlet colored hair reaching her tights. She turned back and smiled.

"It was nice to meet you Ochako-chan, but I gotta go."

She walked away. I blushed light pink.

She looks damn beautiful..

I  taught looking at her walking away. I made my way out of the school and saw Alice walking away. I walked behind her about to greet her when a man started to follow her. I wanted to fight him, but when I was about to attack Alice turned around holding her dagger not noticing me. The man jumped up on a rooftop and so did Alice. She dropped her bag and attacked the man on the roof. I watched her fight with the man when another appeared. I was blinded by the light ball he made, and the next thing I saw was they disappearing with Alice in the man's arms. I froze down. I collapsed.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I sat up and looked around, I couldn't recognize the room so I slowly got up and opened the door. I walked out into a hallway and heard a familiar voice talking

"Mom, should I check on her by now?"

"I don't know. What happened to her?"

"I just found her laying unconscious on the street.."

I stepped in quietly.

"Uhm.. Excuse me.."

They turned to me. I saw Deku-kun sitting on a chair at the table and a woman making a meal. Deku-kun rushed over me.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?"

He asked worriedly.

"I-I'm okay.. I'm sorry for the trouble of you worrying.."

"It wasn't a troubled but.. What happened?"

I told him everything.

"If Kacchan hears this he's going to kill everyone getting in his way.."

"That's why I won't tell him.. Deku-kun, please don't tell him."

"You are a very nice person Uraraka-san."

The woman said smiling as we turned to her.

"Please take care of my son, Izuku."

We looked at each other then looked back at her and blushed like crazy.