Chapter 17 : XXX.04.16

~6 years later~

Katsuki's POV.

It's been 6 years since Alice died.. What am I still doing here?..

I was thinking while sitting on the sofa. I didn't leave my house ever since I graduated. I missed her so much. She kept appearing in my dreams. But one day when I went to sleep I saw her again. She smiled at me.

'Gosh.. I love her smile so much..'

I taught as I closed my eyes for a second then I felt a rock hard slam on my right cheek that sent me flying for a few meters. I looked up at her giving her pretty face a dead glare as I stood up. Then she spoke up.

"Yo. Where's the fucking Katsuki Bakugou that I fought with?!"

She yelled at my face.

I looked down at her confused as she slapped me again.

"Katsuki Bakugou! Wake up and live a fucking normal life!!! Get a life!"

I was shocked. I got furious. I gave her a dead glare, stepped closer to her then grabbed her waist and left wrist then I kissed her. I was so angry that I didn't let her take one breath. I kissed her as long as I could.

Alice Shelterbreak's POV.

He kissed me. I tried to push him away from me to get some air but he didn't let me to. After about 2 minutes that felt like forever I felt my knees weakening. I almost collapsed to the ground when he held me up still kissing me. He lifted me up by my waist and held me there as he didn't stop. He held my tights and lifted me up higher. Once all of the sudden he finally stopped. I pushed his head away from mine and I glared at him deadly.

"You can't do perverted things to your dead girlfriend."

"Who says."

He put on a smirk and kissed me again. This time he kissed me softly.

"I miss you Alice.. I need you back.."
He said sadly.

I let out a sigh. He put me down but kept his hands on my waist as I put my hands on his cheek and looked at him right in the eyes.

"You're gonna be late. Wake yourself up Katsuki."

I kissed him softly as he suddenly disappeared from my hands. He woke up. I let out another sigh and walked away. Then I saw Shira. My eyes grew wide along with his as we saw each other. He walked over me and hugged me. I laughed quietly and hugged him back.

"Just this once, Shira.."

I smiled a little. He hugged me a little tighter.

"Am I dreaming?.."

He asked.

"Yes Shira. I died 6 years ago.. "

He released me from the hug.

"Alice. I love you. I really do. Is there any way for me to get you?.."

"Not really Shira.. I'm sorry."

I said turning my back to him and walked away. He disappeared. Then I sat down on the ground. I turned to a ghost and started watching Katsuki. I saw him holding up a villain by his neck. He was cruel since I left his side. He killed the villain. I got furious. For the first time in the past 6 years, only when I saw him killing that villain I was able to turn into a human and have a human body. I looked around confused. Then I took my anger and confidence and gave a dead glare to Katsuki, I walked over him and hit his bloody body making him fly a couple of meters on the ground. He got furious and stood up, then he noticed me. I walked over him still furiously and slapped him several times.

"You. Who are you."

I asked burning from anger.

"Alice? ALICE!!"

He shouted and that turned everyone's attention to me. Ochako. Mina. Kirishima. Kaminari. Todoroki. Yaoyorozu. Jirou. Deku. They all turned to me. As soon as they saw my petite and short, pale body in a white shirt and white shorts, they started to looking at me even more. They looked all over me. Twice. I turned over to them revealing my chocolate brown eyes to them. My medium lenght scarlet red hair covered my neck. They couldn't see the date with black letters on my neck. It was written there. The day of my death. XXX.04.16. 

My skin was pale. My hands and cheeks started going red from the cold. We were in a small village in an ally on a mountain. They were clearly on a missions. My legs started weakening as I collapsed to the ground in the white snow. Then everything went black.

The next, when I woke up I saw a room with blood red walls. I was laying in a large dark bed.

This place.. I feel like I've seen this room before..

I taught to myself. I sat up in the bed and saw a bunch of people in the room. They were all sleeping. I saw Rachel, Michelle, Mila, Nick, Ochako, Yaoyorozu, Deku and the one and only, Katsuki Bakugou. They were all sleeping so I stood up and looked around. Then it hit me.

This was my room once.. Still looks the same..

I stood up and walked out of the room, leaving everyone sleep. I looked at the calendar that was in the kitchen. It was the 1st day of February. I found my assasin clothes in the bathroom. It was clean, but the blood all over it wouldn't wash off. It was all bloody. I didn't care. I put it on. I put my boots on and I left the mansion. I went in the garden at the back of the house.

Rachel.. You still have all this flower here.. I can't believe I have my grave in my parents' mansion's garden

I laughed to myself. I saw my grave and the date on it. I knelt down to my grave, put my hands together. I was praying. I didn't want anyone to live a life like me and die like I did. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Alice.."

A masculine voice said quietly. 

~~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Hope to see you again with my next chapter! Until that, bye~!