Chapter 1

Qui gon, Ahsoka and Obi wan have landed on Castea and have located senator Amidala though the force which has lead them to her house but they have no idea what they will find inside....

The 3 Jedi walked along the lush green fields which lead on to a beautiful lake, the shimmered more than a thousand kyber crystals in the sunlight.  Ahsoka looked in the distance, and saw a herd and some type of lizard creatures running into the trees which surrounded the fields(dinosaurs). She continued walking with Qui gon and Obi wan until they came to a halt. They saw at the edgy of the lake where it meet the fields was a magnificent lake house that lead on to hills which were filled with natural forest. "This is the place where I saw her." Ahsoka gazed on to house thinking of what they would see inside.

"Let's go pay the senator a visit then." Obi wan turned to his fellow Jedi as they walked to the house. They reached the front door. "So do we knock?" He asked, Qui gon and Ahsoka just shrugged. Qui gon walked over to a window and looked though it. 

"I don't think you'll have to do that Obi wan."

"Why?"

"Because no one is home."  Qui gon said this and opened the front door.

"It was unlocked." Ahsoka said quite shocked as the 3 Jedi walked inside. "Should we really do this masters?" she asked as she shut the door behind them.

"We are simply having a look around then we'll get out." Qui gon looked around and saw the house had amazing stone work and looked out on to the lake. Obi wan looked at a table near a door and saw many framed photos. One where Padme was hugging with a young man who was a head taller that with dirty blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and golden tan skin. both of them hand there arms warped around each other, the picture frame also a sliver chin around it with a little craving on the end of it.  He also noticed that Padme was wearing a wedding ring. 

"Master, Ahsoka look at this." Obi wan pointed at the picture. Qui gon and Ahsoka both saw the ring. 

"That is one thing I did not see coming." Qui gon had a shock look all over his face.

"The senator is married." Ahsoka put her hands on her hips and looked more closely at the picture. " Wait this man is the man I saw in my dreams with the senator, the one she called Ani,"  

"As in the chosen one, she married the Anakin skywalker." Qui gon looked at his fellow Jedi as Obi wan Picked up the wooden craved necklace and looked more closely at it. 

"R2-D2 what are talking about, get back here." All 3 Jedi wiped their heads around to see something coming down a staircase. 

"We need to hide." Qui gon looked panicked.

"Where?" Ahsoka asked

"Up!" The 3 Jedi nodded and used the force the lift them self's up into the air as high as the ceiling went. but during all this Obi wan dropped the necklace. The 3 Jedi watched from above as they saw a golden protocol droid with an R2 unit coming down the stairs and into the room. 

"See R2 I told you there is no one down here, you must ask master Ani for a system check when he gets back."

"Beep bolp,beep." 

"What do you mean the necklace is on the floor." The golden droid walked over and picked up the necklace off the floor. "For once R2 you might be right. scan for intruders." A sound of a speeder came from outside and two people came inside. Obi wan, Qui gon and Ahsoka all looked at each other and it was Padme with her husband Anakin Skywalker. They also saw that Padme was pregnant. 

"Ahhh Miss Padme Master Ani how was the meeting?" The golden droid asked 

"We have outsiders on Castea." Padme answered 

"Ohh dear outsides and intruders on the same day."

"Wait what do you mean intrudes 3po?" Anakin questioned

"Myself and R2 found miss Padmes necklace on the floor." 3po hands Anakin the necklace and he turns to padme and looks into her eyes.

"On it." Padme held two fingers up to her temple. "I can heard 3 minds, there thoughts they all say please don't look up." She looked at Anakin with a very confused look on her face. A few seconds later both of them looked up to see 3 people floating in mid air.