Chapter 7

Anakin has had a vision of Darth Sidious travelling to the cloning planet of Kamino and that the dark lord of the Sith is planing to destroy to the peaceful planet of light. Meanwhile Master Yoda has being trying to track down Qui gon, Obi wan and Ahsoka to see where they have gone. While the 3 Rouge Jedi await their fate before the Queen of Castea...

Obi wan, Ahsoka and Qui gon stood in the throne room of the palace of Castea. their hands in cuffs. Anakin, Padme and Mace windu were standing off to the side of the room while queen Amelia and Genevieve both sat on thrones that were decorated glowing jewels. Amelia glared at the 3 Jedi making the tension in the room so thick you could cut it with a knife. 

"Ok enough with the silence what are you going to do with." Ahsoka blurted out being as sassy as ever. Genevieve turned to face her mother then she looked back at the Jedi.

"First you must know what you have done to the force field around the planet by coming here during thee light festival." Genevieve said to the Jedi  .

"What do you mean? What did we do to the Shield?" Obi wan asked sounding very confused. He looked Qui gon and Ahsoka who both had turned their attention to queen Amelia who had stood up from her throne. A blue mist surrounded her hands as she circled them around to from a picture of their star system the night Qui gon, Obi wan and Ahsoka arrived in their system. She began to walk around the image.

"The night you 3 came to our planet, it was our annual light festival, the one time a year we regenerate the shield, by singing a song you have come to know." Amelia made the picture bigger zooming in on the ship the 3 Jedi came in. "While we were regenerating the shield that helps keeps our planet hidden you were engulfed in the light it produced and you ended up on the planet. Somehow you disturbed the regeneration of the shield which has weaken it. Now when the Sith try to enter the planet they will be able to pass straight through shield and destroy it with the darkness they carry. You 3 may have caused end my people." 

"Excuse me how do you even know the sith will come here?" Ahsoka asked. 

"I've seen it." Anakin spoke as he moved in front of the 3 Jedi. "He is planning to come here with an army and a new apprentice more powerful than his last."  Suddenly pink sparks stared going off in the middle of the room to from a portal and out came the woman Ahsoka bumped into at the village. As the portal close she turned to face the princess and queen.

"Blink what is it." Genevieve asked as Blink faced her with a worried look all over her face, her green eyes darting all over the room. 

"Your highness's sorry in intrude but another ship has enter the system,and its not the sith." Now everyone in the room was confused, if the sith didn't enter the system then who did.  Once again Amelia used her magic to create an image of the planets system to see who was on the ship that had just entered it. Everyone could see a small green alien with pointy ears. 

"Master Yoda." Genevieve said as she turned to look at Ahsoka, Obi wan and Qui gon. "I can only think of one reason that he would come here and it has something to do with the 3 of you. Master Windu please take these three to the temple while we deal with this."  Mace nodded as he took the 3 Jedi out of the throne room leaving Anakin, Padme, Blink, Genevieve and Amelia in the room. Padme looked at her husband who had been in a frozen state for a few minutes.

"Ani." Padme walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder. That seemed to bring him out of the sate he was in. "Somethings wrong isn't it?" Anakin nodded and looked over to the queen. 

"I umm Just saw what Sidious was doing on Kamino it's not good." Anakin said a little shaken.

"Tell us what you saw Anakin." Queen Amelia looked like his worst fear had become real. Anakin nodded as he began to them what he saw.  

A/n

What do you think Sidious is up to? How will Yoda play into all of this? Let me know in the comments before the next chapter.