Chapter 5

Padme and Anakin have gone to interrogate Qui gon, Ashoka  and Obi wan as to why they searched for Castea in the first place. Padme has also answered the questions the 3 Jedi had for her as to why she stayed on Castea all of these years. But one question asked about Anakin has left everyone on the cell silence......

Ashoka stared at Anakin, waiting for an answer. She decide to ask the question again. "So are you really the chosen one?" 

"And what makes you think that." 

"Because of how powerful your are Anakin." Qui gon spoke up and turned to Anakin. "Your midaclorien count is the highest ever seen in the history of the Jedi on Coruscant, probably here to I'd guess." Anakin stayed silence while Qui gon kept on talking. " We also knew the chosen one was alive thanks to the father on Morist. He said to us the legend of the chosen one was true." Padme could tell that Anakin was stressed about all this. If these 3 Jedi had figured out he was the chosen one, could the sith have to? Now Padme was worried.

"I think we'er done here." Anakin said softly as he opened the force field of the cell and walked out with Padme, turning the force field on again.  Ahsoka turned to face Obi wan and Qui gon. 

"So I'm going to guess that by the way Anakin and Padme reacted to when we mentioned the chosen one that him is him." Ahsoka cross her arm over chest. 

"Yes, my question is why did Anakin react the way he did?" Obi wan questioned.

"I could guess that he wanted to keep hidden." Qui gon looked at Obi wan.

"What is with this planet and hiding? No seriously all they want to do is hide from everyone in the galaxy. I understand they wanted to protect the planet from the Sith, but why just get the help of the other Jedi in the galaxy instead of putting up a big magical barrier around the planet that makes them invisible to everyone?" Ahsoka rambled on. Obi wan thought about what she had said. 

Obi wan looked down at the ground mumbling something to himself. Then his eyes went wide with panic.  "Umm master do you think anyone else could follow us here?" Qui gon looked at Obi wan with a million thoughts going through his head. "Because if they can we might have lead the Sith in the senate here." All three of the Jedi stared to panic. If the Sith in their had follow them here, they had doomed the planet.

Over at Anakin and Padme's house

It had started to rain on Castea. A steady down poor trickled down and battered the windows of the lake side house. Anakin walked over to the table near the entrance with all the framed photos. He smiled as he looked over them all, his eyes stopped on one. Slowly his smile smile seemed to drop as he picked up the picture. It was a picture of his mother, it had been one of his last things from Tatooine, other than 3po of course. He traced is fingers over the picture. "Are you alright?" A voice pulled him out his thoughts. Anakin placed the picture back down and turn around to see his wife Padme standing  beside him. 

"Yes." He started to walk away but Padme caught his wrist as he turned back to look at her.

"Not your not Ani, I can feel how much pain your in. Talk to me." Anakin looked in to her wife's eyes. Sometimes he forgot she was a gifted telepath. He took a shaky breath in as he took both of Padme's hands in his. 

"The last time I saw Qui gon was when I was bording Master Windu's ship to come here. I turned aroung and there he was, standing there as I saw Mual kill my mother. " Tears started to roll down his cheeks. "After that I ran on to the ship and saw Mual go after him. I guess just seeing him here made me think about what happened to my mother and how I wished I could have done something." He felt a soft hand wipe away his tears. Padme looked at him, her eyes kind and understanding.

"Ani it wasn't your fault. From what I know from lost is that you don't beet yourself up over it, you just head straight into it crying and that you never forget that person that meant so much. You can't change the past, but you can make your furture." Both Padme and Anakin smiled softy at each other.

"How did I get so lucky at fall in love with an angel like you." Anakin said softly. Padme looked at him and smiled.

"As you would say, it was the will of the force." Both of them smiled as them hugged each other, enjoying this happy moment together as the rain continued to poor.