Chapter 12

Padme has just given birth too her much a waited twins. Meanwhile, at the battle field of Castea, Sidious has just revealed his face to them, to be none other chancellor palpatine, leader of the senate. But his apprentices face remains hidden.....

Qui gon, Obi wan and Ashoka were in shock, The sith who started the clone war, the one who cause so much death in the galaxy, was palatine. While all the Jedi thought he was corrupted in so way, they never thought he would be a sith lord who was manipulating everything in the war. "Supersized Jedi." Sidious voiced croaked as he smirked. The other Castean's ready them self to fight to two sith. Anakin motioned for them to stop.

"No, this is between me and them, no other innocent blood shall be shed. Go"  Everyone started to walk away for the impending fight. Geneieve came out from the crowd and looked straight at Anakin.

"Finish this, before they bring darkness." She walked away leaving Mace, Anakin, Ashoka, Obi wan, Yoda and Qui gon to face the sith.

"I thought I told you all to go." Anakin ready his saber."

"Your not going to face them alone." Mace said to his friend as he prepared to fight. As did Ahsoka, Obi wan and Qui gon. 

"Plus he made use fight a pointless war for 3 years just so he could get what he wanted." Ashoka said with a hint of anger in her voice. 

"How true that is young Jedi."  Sidious ignited his saber along with Vader. "Vader Deal with the the others, Skywalkers mine." Vader Smiled and charged at the five while Anakin and Sidious began to fight. As the two fought it was like of dance almost between the two. Flashes of blue and red invaded both of their eyes sight. Until both of their sabers were locked as the two glared at each other. 

"You really got desperate didn't you." Anakin said as began to push his saber down.

"What ever do you mean?" Sidious unlock their sabers as the two began to circle each other.

"Really going do far as to make a clone of me." Sidious began to shoot lightning at the young Jedi. Anakin rose his hand and adsorbed the energy of the lightning. "That all you got?" the engaged their sabers again but this type Anakin took advantage of Sidious's energy, and turned it against him.  When Sidious made a stabbing move toward Anakin knew this was his chance. He grabbed the hilt of Sidious's saber and elbowed him in the face and grabbed his lightsaber out of his hand.  The kicked Sidious down so he was kneeling on the ground and Anakin had his sabers in an x formation at Sidious neck. 

"You could join me Anakin, I could teach you the ways of the force that could bring you'er mother back." Sidious said to Anakin forming a back up plan in his head. 

"I know there is no way to bring my mother back without it being by the darkside. And she would want that. Also you should of thought of your sales pitch before Maul killed her." Anakin growled at Sidious. 

"your right." Sidious smirked and force pushed Anakin back knocking the sabers out of his hands. He then sent another wave of force lightning to Anakin who raised his hands to block it. It was like an explosion of light had gone off. Slowly Anakin started to step forward, turning the lightning against the sith. "No, no , this should not happen." The sith cried.  

"I was born I destroy you this is how it is meant to happen." Anakin said as he edged closer to Sidious until they were face to face. As lightning began to attack Sidious's face, it peeled away and burning his skin, until you could you could see the bone.  

"Nooooo" Sidious cried as he was reduced to nothing as he was reduced to nothing but dust. 

A/N

Sidious is gone, but what about Vader? See you all next time