Chapter 8

Master Yoda has traveled to Castea to Find Qui gon, Obi wan and Ahsoka. Mean while the 3 Jedi are being taken to the Jedi temple on Castea by Master Mace Windu while Anakin tells Queen Amelia about his vision of what Sidious was doing on Kamino.... 

The rain was pouring on Kamino, like it all ways does. A small sliver ship landed on a of the docking bays of  one of the cloning facility on the planet. The prime Mister was waiting for who ever was inside the ship. The ships doors opened and out came Darth Sidious with his long black cloak and  hood covering his face so only an evil smile could be seen. "Lord Sidious we have been awaiting your arrival." The mister greeted Sidious as if he was an old friend. Once the two of them got inside the facility Sidious turned his head to the Mister and spoke.'

"Is he ready?" His voice laced with a sort of calm hate that could be describe.

"Yes follow me"  Sidious followed the Prime Mister to a Secret part of the facility. The mister put his hand on the wall an it opened to reveal some metal steps that lead into a dark hallway. Tanks lined the walls. Inside these tanks were deformed creatures of some sort . Failed Clones. "Ever since you brought us that little blood sample all those years ago we have worked day and night to replicate it, down to the last strand of his DNA."

"Is he what I requested?" Sidious asked as they walked down the dark, cold hallway.

"Yes, he is trained in the way of the Sith arts thanks to the files you gave us and all he feels is pain, anger, hate and rage. You will be quite pleased with him." The two of them stopped at a door. the Mister touched the control pad and open the door. The two of them walked inside the room. Them was more of a prison cell with no light coming in. As soon as Sidious stepped in the room he could feel all the power, anger and rage following off the subject in the room. His eyes landed on a pair of gold and red eyes glowing in the darkness.

"Leave us." Sidious told the mister. The Mister nodded as he left the cell like room. "My Boy I can feel your anger, your hate, it makes you strong, stronger than any Jedi. With you by my side we will end the Jedi order, but first we go to a certain planet of light." The golden red eyes got closer and closer to Sidious to reveal a man with dirty blone hair and tanned skin. "You are powerful we will bring an end to Castea. Finally Vader you are ready."

Over on Castea 

Anakin looked down as he finished telling queen Amelia, princess Genevieve and Padme about his vision of Sidious he'd had only moments ago. "This Vader, what did he look like Master Skywalker?" Genevieve Anakin who seemed very panicked.

"Me, he looked just like me, apart from his eyes. They were full of hatred and anger and darkness surrounded him like he was made from it."  A deafening silenced took over the room as everyone realized what Sidious had done. Padme looked at her husband, she could feel all the guilt he was feeling. 

"They've cloned you, how in the galaxy did they even get your DNA?" Genevieve asked who seem confused by the whole situation.

"When Qui gon came to Tatooine, he cleaned a cut of mine and took a blood sample, said he was checking my blood for infections." 

"Sidious must of gotten a hold of that sample some how and taken it to Kamino to be cloned, but it would of taken hundreds of failed clones in order to get one that had the force." Anakin looked up to face everyone.

"Your highness, what do we do, I mean Sidious has a Sith clone of me and they are both they will be able to to get through the shield and they will try and destroy this place, if they destroy the light inside the planet and everyone it, there will be nothing to stop them from taking over." 

"We prepare for battle then, and defend our home with our lives." Amelia spoke as everyone on the planet awaited the coming battle.

Meanwhile at the Castean Jedi temple

Mace Windu lead Ahsoka, Obi wan and Qui gon to meditation room inside the temple. Ahsoka walked closer to a large window on the other side of the room and saw fairies flying over the ocean toward the temple, using the water to create a barrier of some sorts. She also saw the mermaids putting a barrier over the ocean. "Preparing for battle." All 3 Jedi wiped their head to master Windu who was standing in the door way.

"Why?" Ahsoka asked.

"The Sith are coming we must protect our home and the light inside it."

"Let us help you, the force led us here for a reason-"

"I agree that the force lead the 3 of here some reason, everyone on the planet agrees about that, but did you not hear what the queen said. The shield is weaken because of you. You 3 might have caused our end." A wave of guilt came over Ahsoka, Obi wan and Qui gon, it was true what Mace said. The sith had followed them and now the shield couldn't protect them for much longer. Just then Blink came out of a portal with master Yoda, she turned the Master Windu and asked.

"You got room for one more?"

"Of course." Mace waved his hand and released the cuffs around Obi wan, Ahsoka and Qui gon wrists."Don't try anything." Both Mace and Blink walked out of the room and closed the door. Yoda turned to the 3 Jedi in the room with him looking very displeased.

"Explaining, you 3 have a lot of."