Chapter 2

Ahsoka, Obi wan and Qui gon have found Padmes's house on Castea. While looking around the house they discovered that she married the chosen one, Anakin Skywalker. They were also caught they Padme and her husband......

Obi wan, Qui gon and Ahsoka slowly lowered them self's from the ceiling, only to be met with a furious gaze from Padme. Suddenly their lightsabers flew from there belts and into Anakin's hands. "Hey!!!" Ahsoka yelled out very annoyed. "Why'd you do that?" She asked.

"Well I thought it was necessary to disarm the people who broke into my house." Anakin said putting the lightsabers in the table. 

"We didn't brake in the door was unlocked." Ahsoka fired back.

"We weren't going to lock our droids in the house."

"Ok you have a point." 

"Now you 3 have 10 seconds to explain why you are even in our house." Padme said sounding very annoyed.

"What my wife said." Anakin said getting his lightsaber out and igniting it encase things got out of hand. 

"How about you about you put the saber down and we talk about this." Obi wan said being very careful as he didn't know how powerful Anakin was. Anakin looked at Padme who looked at him as if they were speaking without words. He nodded to her and shut down his saber.

"Alright, have a nice nap." Anakin smirked. Obi wan, Qui gon and Ahsoka all looked very confused until they all heard one word in their heads. Sleep. The world went black and the 3 Jedi fell asleep. 

"You ok Angel?"Anakin asked his wife. 

"Not really." Anakin hugged her. 

"It'll be alright." He said. They pulled apart. 

"We need to call Queen Amelia. 3po."

"All ready done Miss Padme."

Time Skip to the palace cells  

Obi wan eyes fluttered open and saw he was inside a type of cell. It was well lit for one highlighting that he was surrounded by stone. Obi wan turned around and saw Qui gon and Ahsoka asleep on the ground. He stood up and walked over to some steps that lead up to the entrance of the cell, that was blocked by a force filed. Obi wan attempted to touch it.

"I wouldn't do that if it was you." A young woman walked into his line of vision. She was very well dressed in long purple dress with cap sleeves and golden embroidery on the top half of the dress. She also had a beautiful gen stone hanging on silver chain around her neck. The woman's hair was in a long plat with a small golden crown on her head. Obi wan came to the conclusion that this woman was some type of royal. The woman turned off the force filed and Obi wan walked back down the steps as the woman walked down them. "First to wake up I see."   

"How did I end up in this cell? Who are you? And are my friends going to alright."

"Many questions. Your friends are waking up now anyway." The woman pointed to Qui gon and Ahsoka, both of who began to sit up. "Since you asked some questions, and I gave you answer for one, how about I ask a question and you answer. Why come looking for our planet." All 3 Jedi stayed silence. "No answer." Ahsoka stood up with Qui gon. she flicked her eyes to the open door and attempted to force push the woman back. The Woman pushed Ahsoka back into the wall, with a huge wave of wind. She then did a series of movements with her other hand which created stone restrains around Ahsokas arms. 

"You should really think twice before attack a Castean, were all full of surprises."

"Your the one you took the cylinder from the temple." Qui gon said to the woman. "Who are you?"

"Princess Genevieve." 

'Your highness we mean your planet no harm. Let's us talk to Senator Amidala and we'll answer your questions." Genevieve thought for a moment, she released the restrains around Ahsokas hands  as she fell to the floor. Genevieve then turned around and walked out of the cell turning the force field back on.  

"Masters, I think we'er going to be here for a while." Ahsoka rubes her wrists and wondered when they would get out of the cell.