Chapter 9

Anakin Skywalker has discovered in a vision that Darth Sidious has made a sith clone of him called Darth Vader, using the blood sample that Qui gon took from Anakin when he first met him. Meanwhile Qui gon, Obi wan and Ahsoka are explaining themselves to master Yoda on how they ended up on Castea.......

"That's how we found out about this planet why we came here." Ahsoka looked down at the ground along with Qui gon and Obi wan. Yoda looked at them, his eyes fixed on all 3 of them. There was no anger in his eyes, just disappointment. 

"Told up before master Jinn, master Kenobi, did not want to be found, senator Amidala wanted to be." Yoda said as the other 3 Jedi looked at him, but then all 4 of their attention turned to the window as they all heard what sounded like thunder ripping thought the sky. They all turned to each other and started to walk towards the window. What they saw shocked all of them. A huge fleet of star ships had entered the system. 

"Those are the same ships we use masters, when we are in battle with the Separatists. The sith, are on those ships they have an army that could wipe the planet and we lead him here." Ahsoka's voice was laced with worry and shock. 

"Ahsoka battle droids have no chance against the Castean's, we've all seen how powerful they are." Obi wan said trying to make Ahsoka feel better. "Plus they still have to get through the shield around the planet."

"Didn't hear what the queen said Obi wan, we weaken the shield, the sith will be able to tear it apart, that's why they have put an energy barrier over the sea and around everywhere else they can, plus I don't they going against battle droids. If they were why would they be assembling every fighter they have."  Ahsoka was right. All 4 of the Jedi saw every type of Castean assembling in the fields near the temple, even the mermaids where poking their head out of the sea as they waited for the battle for their planet to come.

With Darth Sidious 

Vader stood in the viewing deck of the star destroyer, his black cloak covering his face to show only a wicked smirk on his face. He looked at the fleet of ships at his disposal and the hidden planet in in front of him. Even though he couldn't see it he could feel it's connection to the force flowing all around him. "Can you feel it's power my apprentice." Sidious voice crocked as he stood beside Vader.

"Yes master, but the light coming from the planet makes me sick."

"Yes they are so full od light and joy, we shall take care of that, I have for seen everything that has happen up to this moment. Senator Amidala being taken here, those 3 annoying Jedi searching for this place. Master Yoda coming to find them, and now Castea's shield being weaken that we'll tear open the shield and wipe out Castea and everyone on it, including Skywalker." Sidious could feel the hate and anger from his apprentice at the mention of the name.

"I can feel your hate, your anger. It make you stronger that Skywalker. Use it to tear down the shield with me and for full you destiny." Both master and apprentice reached out their hands and began to use the force. Both their hand began to shake as they could feel the shield around Castea becoming weaker and weaker. Suddenly there was an explosion of golden light that blinded the both of them. When the light disappear they could see a blue and green planet that was hidden for the galaxy. "No more hiding for Castea. Commander." A clone trooper came running to Sidious.

"Tell the troop to begin the attack on the planet. Have no mercy, wipe them all out, leave out no one."

"As you wish m'lord." All the ship moved closer to the planet. An evil smile came over Vader.

"Now we shall finish what the sith did thousands of years ago master. Destroying Castea and it's people, then we'll move on to the Jedi and they shall all die along with all the light in the galaxy."

A/N Not my best 😓😓😓😓😓