Chapter 13

Anakin has just defeated Darth Sidious by turning his own lightning against  the sith lord. Meanwhile Obi wan, Ahsoka, Yoda, Mace and Qui gon trying to defeat Vader......

Ahsoka was send flying to the ground as she charged at Vader, Along with Obi wan. They had tried to get the upper hand on the cloaked sith lord, but they had no luck. Every time all of the Jedi would come at him with an attack he would deflect it and send them down to the ground. It was like Vader knew what they were going to do before they did. "How can he Keep knocking us down? It's five against one." Ahsoka questioned as she picked herself off the ground, ready to fight again. 

"understatement this sith do not, Much anger and hate I sense in them." Yoda redyed his saber. As he launched him self to Vader who had just force pushed Qui gon and Obi wan to the ground Ahsoka ran over to the two who were laying on the ground. 

"pathetic Jedi." Vader glowered as he got ready to strike both of Jedi down. A green saber stopped him. Vader's face twisted in anger as he engaged in a fight with the grand master. As Yoda used all his energy to strike at the sith, Vader blocked very attack that came from the green Jedi, the fight stopped for a moment the red and green sabers locked .  "Do you really think you can beat me, I was made for this very purpose." Yoda looked at the sith in confusion. All of a sudden an explosion of pure white light blinded everyone. Vader used this to send the small green Jedi down to ground with a thud. Vader tried to reach the green Jedi to end them once and for all. 

"Forget someone?" Vader turned around to see none other than Mace Windu with his purple ready to strike. 

"Where do you keep coming from?" Vader yelled in anger as he ran to Windu ready to attack. Mace blocked it With ease. 

"You forget Vader I trained the one you were clone after I know all of his moves and how he thinks, I know how you think." Mace and Vader battle a with all the power both of them could muster. Mace managed to land a blow on Vader's face knocking back his hood to reveal Vader with Anakin's face. Same hair, same colour skin, but his eyes were glowing red and gold with fury and hate. Vader reached up to touch the blow Mace had landed on the sith. 

"Not even a drop of blood. Your not surprised by my face." Vader said to the older Jedi.

"We knew you were a clone, or Anakin knew."  Vader growled at that the mention of Anakin's name. He charged at Mace and both of their sabers locked. "Don't like the name of the one you were cloned after." Suddenly a second explosion of light blinded the both of them. When the Light died down Vader took advantage of Mace being disoriented. He forced pushed him back, knocking the saber out of his hand. He began to force choke the Jedi. Mace reached to his throat gasping for air. 

"Any last words Jedi." Vader said as he started to squeeze the life of Mace's lung. Suddenly Vader could hear a faint sizzling sound. He looked down to see a blue light saber stabbed through his chest. The saber was pulled out of his chest and Vader fell to the ground. Mace started to take in all the air he could. He looked up at see Anakin standing over Vader's dead body.

"Nothing beats the original." Anakin said with a grin. Mace chuckled, got up and walked over to over Anakin. 

"What happened to Sidious?" He asked.

"Ahh you know he faded away into dust in an explosion of his own lightning." Anakin smirked. "Master what are we going to do with that." he asked pointing to the body of Vader. " And this." He held our Sidious saber. Mace picked it up. 

"Bury this, were no one in the galaxy can find it. As for Vader, destroy the body off this planet so no one can make an evil you again."Anakin nodded and saw, Yoda, Obi wan, Ahsoka and Qui gon walking over to them. 

"See why the force chose you, I do, brought balance you have Skywalker." Yoda nodded his head to the young Jedi. Anakin smiled. Out of the corner of his eye he could see blink coming out of a portal. 

"I think there's some people that want to meet you." She said with a smile. Anakin felt a wave of happiness come over him. "Ohh and don't worry I'll take care of Vader." Blink opened a portal and all the Jedi walked through.

A/N 

What do you guys think of the battle for Castea, did it go like you thought?