22. It's a Scandal....

Next Morning at office.....

Rishabh was informed today Morning that they lost the deal with the Japanese clients....they say the presentation was plagiarized by the rival Kothari Company....he was irritated as hell ....

He called everyone for an urgent meeting at the conference hall....

As usual Sukh was late by 5 minutes...she hurried her way out from her home and keeping here hair open ran towards Shivalik ..

reaching the Head office building and getting down the elevator
She hurried herself towards her desk

reaching the Head office building and getting down the elevatorShe hurried herself towards her desk

but was shocked finding the entire floor vacant...

She asked the liftman where are others and he informed her that there is an urgent meeting in the conference hall you should hurry yourself.....

Rishabh was in his cabin, he was thinking to himself we are coming near the deadline ...

we got to complete the beverage drink's project, it's our priority for now....but what about the traitor it's been 3months our presentations are being copied and sold...we lost 3 deals for a person's nuisance....

I will surely not spare the culprit....he can't make the efforts of all our employees go in vain..

should I talk about this to the staff...no it will not be the right thing to do ...infact the person will be alert ...

I will hire my men to look upon this matter.... but for now I should head to the Conference Hall they must be waiting there....

Sukh saw him walking towards the Conference Hall...she was aware how will he react if he finds out that she is late again.. Surprisingly he didn't noticed her...she put her stuff there and paved the way towards the Hall....

she put her stuff there and paved the way towards the Hall

Rishabh was greeted by everyone at the meeting...

Sukh too joined them on time....He was about to scold the late comer but was frooze at his place seeing Sukh with open hairs;

she asked for his permission to enter but he seemed lost , he opened his mouth to say something but no words came out ,
he replied her nodding his head...