24. We are in this together....

Sukh quickly bent down to pick up the veil ...

she was so embarrassed at the moment it was the first time she was infront of him without her veil

she was so embarrassed at the moment it was the first time she was infront of him without her veil.... not only him , it was the first time any guy saw her without her veil...

Rishabh too was dumbfounded...he was watching her moves with astonishment.... thinking to himself...

Oh sh*t what the hell I just did ....it was so embarrassing...I must have looked around

I used to call her clumpsy and look now I am being messy myself....

her breathing hitched seeing him the way he looks at her for the first time his eye had some emotions in it for her but she was unable to make what is it actually....

Sukh was thinking I don't know what emotions I found in his eyes today,
if I didn't knew him I would have mistaken it for guilt and embarrassment with a spark of anger....
but I know him, it's nothing like that he is pissed for sure ...

well he must be , he called me to introduce the briefs of today's meeting and look at me I am wasting his time

he even waited for me in his study and I was here talking with his mother and fighting my inner conflicts...

I know he will have to leave early today...

that was so careless of me I can be messy with anything but I must be careful about my attire ..

...what will he think of me....God why am I trapped in this awful situation....

The thing which happened next moment was a surprise to her too....

Rishabh came towards her holding a corner of the veil , facing elsewhere . ...

he was looking to other direction and gestured her to get it from his hands

She quickly grabbed it and wrapped the veil across her shoulders...

Sukh was standing there... hyperventilating , her heart was pounding hard in her chest ..

**well it's always the case when she is around him...but was unaware why does this happens to her..