39. Anjani Saza..!!

Dear whoever is reading this smile because you are absolutely fabulous in every way and someone out there is crazy about you...life is too short to be unhappy !!!😇♥️♥️

Let's get started....

_____________________________________

Next Morning at Mehra Residence...

Roohi woke up in the morning with the whiffing aroma of her favorite dishes which she couldn't resist and sleepily walked to the kitchen to find Sukh preparing breakfast for everyone....

Good morning Rooh you up so early ...kal raat der se soyi thi toh aur so jana tha...(you slept late last night..you may have slept for some more while...)
well that's fine just go and get shower, we will have breakfast together.... by the time Mom and Dad will return as well...Sukh chirped happily working in the kitchen counter...

Jiji breakfast together!!! and where did Mom and Dad been...aren't you going to Office today...she asked curiously in a sleepy voice... rubbing her eyes...

Mom and Dad have been to Kapoor Uncle's clinic for some blood test...they will be home soon and about my Office I have taken half day off will go around lunch time...she replied

That sounds good we will have some family time...she stated with a small smile...

Well we will also have some sister time today.. Sukh voiced with a wink..

Sister time...she asked astonished...

Yes Go get ready...after breakfast we will head for shopping I will buy you a dress for your birthday....she avered..

Jiji are you serious...she asked wondering...

Ofcourse Rooh I am serious....she said again

I can't believe it...she presumed

You better beleive it dear now hurry up we are getting late....she announced making her jump in happiness...

Jiji you are the best I love you...she squeeled in happiness...

Love you too siso, now go and hurry Up...she replied back

At Malhotra Mansion:

Oh My God what day is it!!...asked an amused Dhruv eyeing Rishabh who was working out at their gym which he usually does at evening....

Haha very funny.... Rishabh mocked back working with his dumbles..

Funny it's not funny!!!it's amazing... aren't you willing to go to Office today...he asked teasing him...

Yup I will be there...but on nick of time... Morning meetings are all rescheduled and I shifted rest of some to today evening....he conveyed in a serious tone...

Well that's great seems like kaam se mooh choot raha hai aapka...(you are losing your craze for work these days...) He joined in taking off his jacket...

Dhruv just stop with your love topics again...he uttered looking at his gestures...

Love!!!what love I haven't even said the word once...he said with a wink... earning a glare from him...

Oh it's great both of you are here... uttered an excited Mrs.Malhotra with some Sarees on her hands...

But I am out of it Mom!!! I am not helping it out....I have an urgent meeting as soon as the Office resumes...but Dhruv is all free he will surely help you out... Rishabh postulated with a smile sensing she is upto something today looking at her excitement..
last time it happened when she wanted him to go for Saree shopping with him and finally he had to give up ... gladfully to him that was the last time he went with her for shopping ....