29. Accusations proven wrong....

It's almost dawn,
And our Rishabh was waiting head on heels for the Day to arrive,

he barely slept that night after
having a menicious and nasty conversation with her ....

More than anything, the thing which bothered him most was Dhruv's behavior..

he never questioned his decisions until last evening... The feeling was like someone stabbed him with a knife...

and again his nature of misunderstanding Sukh came into action and he thought,
she is trying to use her friendship as a weapon to create difference between two brothers....

Rishabh informed everyone at Office that they will start the office hours a bit late tomorrow due to Official matters .....

Well he didn't wanted that but as he wanted to show her that he didn't violated his Promises...he did it that way.....

Next Morning At Malhotra Industries Heed Office.....

Everyone at Office was informed that Office hours will start a bit later due to Official reasons...so everyone from Sukh's team was very excited....

Moreover they were happy by the fact that they will be presenting the final report today and were all done with the Project..

Their faces were beaming with happiness and they decided to give each other a small treat ....

..they all went to the Cafe nearby to celebrate the happiness leaving Sukh...

Despite they asked her to accompany them, She made an excuse for small headache and an urge for extra hours sleep and kept herself out of the plan.....

When they all left, she stood up from her bed and went to take Shower.. .

Rishabh called for a group of Board Members to sort and Judge the matter unbiasedly...

He asked Rahul from Law Department to present the case infront of everyone against Abhimanyu .. he wanted to state his point true but being the Owner he can't accuse anyone directly so he came up with this idea....

Sukh was preparing herself for the big day....

By then Dhruv called and informed her about the successful Operation of Abhimanyu's Mother.., he too was sounding very Happy....

She too was very contented hearing the news, it was like she won the first stage of her Conflicts....

Now it was the second part of the grapple....

With the thoughts of last night's conversation with Rishabh .... his words were reverbing her ears...

The words which she ever dreamt she will hear from anyone.... those accusations were enough to break someone from within but being Sukh she can't walk off ....she can't let others perceptions fueled up by her behavior.....

She prepared all the files and evidences she collected from her various sources ....she prayed before God ... asking for his support and speedy recovery of Abhimanyu's mother....

Lifting her head up.. she went to the executive floor....

Soon the Time arrived and everyone was settled....

Reaching the Executive Floor she was greeted by Rahul....

**No reviews but Rahul was a bit creepy kind of a person towards girls....**

She was heading to the Conference Hall when he suddenly appeared infront of her and introduced himself...

She didn't paid any heed to it when he commented Aap chahe toh help le sakti hai humari.
....kaafi achaa manipulate karte hai hum..
....(if you want you can take my help...I am a good manipulator....)
trust me I will not disappoint you....