38. Ankahi Aashnae!!!!

Next Morning
At Malhotra Mansion:-

Rishabh's POV:

The gust of wind blowed and her hair swayed carelessly ...
I went to her who is actually the epitome of beauty.....

Keeping my hands on her shoulder I turned her to myself ...just to find her scared with an unknown fear in her eyes.....

I embraced her in my arms to ensure I will never let any trouble came near her...She looked up to me with some quandary....and a tear slipped from her eyes....

I bent down to kiss her just to see her eyes closed....

I smiled at her antique then pulled her nose....

She struggled under my embrace to set her free
but this time I bent down to see her still....

We both had unspeakable emotions in our eyes
and we neared to mark the moment ours, and her forever mine....

We both had unspeakable emotions in our eyesand we neared to mark the moment ours, and her forever mine

beep****beep****beep****

Rishabh opened his eyes irritated by morning rays of the sun striking his face.... jolted awake in his room to find no one around ....to realise it was a dream ...his very own ....

God my head!!! it's paining like hell...the worst hangover ever...and why the hell I dreamt off ..
I was kissing her ....
Maybe it's just an aftermath of having whisky on the rocks..
Next time I am never going to be a part of Dhruv's tricks...God it's like someone is striking my head with a hammer....Rishabh jabbered wincing in pain with the massive headache he is suffering from...

Oh Shit I need to rush else I will be late today....he exclaimed looking at the clock and hurried to the shower...

At Mehra Residence....

Sukh beta Jaldi uth jaao aaj Office nahi jaana kya...( Sukh dear get up... aren't you willing to go to Office today...) shouted her mother Shahsi Mehra calling her from downstairs while heading to her room....

amid she struggled keeping her eyes open....still snoring lightly...

still snoring lightly