33 Sudden Invitations....

Before starting the chapter...My heartily apologies for my late updates...
*
*
*
*
Please Bother to wait a minute....

*
*
*
*
*

Well nothing to distress about...🤔
*
*
*
*
*
*

🙂 I just want to wish all you readers a very very very happy new year 2020....

*
*
*
*
Hope all your wishes come true and the year brings to you a lot of happiness....
*
*
*
*
*
*
Without waiting further...you may proceed....😁
*
*
*
*
*
Happy Reading....🙂🙂🙂🙂

______________________________________

Next Morning

At Malhotra Mansion....

It was an important day for the company....after the successful dispatchment of the first shipment ....The day marked for review of it by the Clients and how successful it get along the Public....

Rishabh woke up with a slight grunt... snoozing his alarm.....he found his coffee already there on the bedside table....

messaging his temple he stretched his hands to get a hold of it...

sitting erect while
checking his phone for any important messages he found out that everyone was asking him about the Company and it's further decisions and take on it. .....

he was going back to the rude businessman zone, and was about to get up for shower mentally planning his day when he came across a text from Sukh which read "take care🙂" with a smile emoticon......

His lips curled up to smile seeing that and slightly grinning he got up from bed to start the day.......

At Office's basement.....

God Sukhi!!!!! you are late again and surely you will pay for it...
woh kahenga (indicating Rishabh)
Ms. Mehra aaj aap fir se late hai...aapse pehle din hi clear Kar Diya gaya tha ki, I hate late commers....
Office ka ek discipline hai ..... protocol hai...achaar hai....yeh hai woh hai Aur pata nahi kya kya....
(Ms.Mehra you are late again, I cleared it on the first day itself that I hate late comers...Office has a discipline... protocol...decorum etc, etc ...)
Sukh was murmuring to herself running towards the Office entrance after parking Shivi .....fixing her hair into loose braids.....

She was heading to the elevator when She heard someone calling her name from behind.....and turned around to see Rahul running towards her...

she stopped in her tracks as he came to her and chided...I have been calling you for so long... on which she just arched her brow....

He stupidly smiled to it and said Sukh dekhiye (look) I know we didn't started on a good note...See I was just doing my job it was just strictly professional no way personal....

She was quitely listening to him....giving him a questioning look...

he said again Sukh dekhiye hum maafi mangna chahte hai...I wanted to apologise for my previous behavior...you know lawyer's enthusiasm I overemphasised....Can we sort our differences over lunch today....