32. Unexpected con-fab......

At Malhotra Mansion....

Maa you know I wanted to be there, but Sorry I can't accompany you....said Dhruv in a pleading manner....
Conjoining....My friends are visiting me...they will leave the town tomorrow.....I am actually Sorry....

While Sukhmani was pouting her face showing displeasure....
he continued....Maa I am Disconnecting the call; will see you today evening...don't worry Ok..
for sure I will be there before the puja starts....and trust me be the worst case scenario
will be there to pick you up...I got to go now...Bye see you.... saying this he disconnected the Call...

Mrs.Sukhmani Malhotra was in a dilemma as she wanted to be to Khurranas place before the rituals starts..... marriage ceremonies always contented her and that too her friend's son's wedding......

But as Mr.Khurrana was out for his golf match and Dhruv went along with his friends.....she was devastated.... She doesn't wanted to be there alone with the driver so the only person left was Rishabh.....

At Khurrana Villa....

Sukh beta stop stressing yourself...just go and grab your breakfast, soon guests will start arriving..

You will not get time then.....Mrs. Khurrana was behind Sukh following her around in the Hall where she was busy with the decorations chaos.....

She was murmuring something to herself for the decorators whose works were bit unsatisfactory by her side.. ..

Hearing her she responded, It's Ok Auntie...I will have something later.... Just look through this do you feel it's going well with the theme I mean they would have added more colours to it....or what about more garlands...

Sukh was wearing an Orange Salwar Kurti in contrast with yellow, her hair tied in a loose bun and she weared no makeup on her face;

Mrs Khurrana smiled to her and said playfully.....yes you are right more colors would have made it like rainbow......

Sukh didn't noted the sarcasm in her words and nodded with her showing her agreement .. ..soon realisation hit her and she bursted in laughter..

both of them smiled at each other and dragging her hands...she brought her to the kitchen and served her the breakfast......

Sukh's mind was still occupied with the decorations and probable dysfunction which surely didn't existed..
While getting her a plate Mrs. Khurrana assured Sukh that everything in the decor is more than fabulous ...she didn't need to worry about it...

She knew her taste and every dish was prepared according to it .... smiling and ordering her to finish everything served, she left the place to check on Mr Khurrana... ......

Despite Sukh was munching over her breakfast quickly inmidst of thinking something more beautiful... seemingly lost in her thoughts.. .