42.Ehsas !! some strange beautiful feelings:-

Hello my lovely Readers...

I am extremely Sorry for keeping you guys waiting...🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I was genuinely stuck with my College work ...and the deadlines to deal with..

So no time to write...

And most importantly...I wanna Thank you all for sticking around and giving my work a chance...and would like to request a like beforehand if you like the Chapter....

Another thing I would love to say is
Belated Happy Raksha Bandhan to everyone out there...
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
Have a great time guys...
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Without further adue...

Happy Reading!!...☺️☺️

______________________________________

Next Morning :-

Sukh woke up with the beautiful faint morning rays of the sun striking her face, she felt more relaxed than before her headache and fever long gone but still she felt dizzy due to weaknesses...

although it was almost sunrise but it was still a bit dark around ...

The first thing that hit her mind gaining little consiousness was the memories of last night when he kissed her soul out of her...
she slightly touched her lips reminscing the sweet memory and lurched her eyes open

and the next thing she saw opening her eyes was Rishabh sleeping soundly at the couch, his arms are crossed at his chest while he was facing her direction....

Hair all muffled and his face radiated the slight light from sun .... he looked more handsome than ever with a slight frown on his forehead....

She checked the wall clock and it read 3:45
he was slightly shivering as the weather turned almost cold,

Straighting herself and carring a duvet which lied beside her she reached to him...and gently pulled it over him ...

His mouth was slightly open like a kid;
frowning at this childish antique she pressed it to be closed...

talking about his hair it invited her more to caress them and observing he is in deep slumber she gently stroked them with her fingers keeping them in position but the sound of her bangles knocked him back to the senses and he jolted his eyes open...

She hurriedly took a step back as didn't wanted to offend him but stumbled in her steps

Although he held her wrist stopping her to hit the ground and yanked it back to himself thus her figure now was on top of him....

They looked into each other's eyes for some moments which reflected the same emotions of being in love ....

His eyes were a bit darker shade of itself while her pupils were dilated too...

After a while they blinked their eyes in unison and she faught the urge to get back on her feet...

she was about to move away from him but this time her locket tangled to his shirt's button and she was brought more close to him...

Apparently her cleavage was exposed to him as she forgot carrying her veil with her....

She was breathing heavily due to nervousness thus her breasts were incoherently moving up and down matching his heavy breaths...

adding Her figure was held rigid in his embrace as he wrapped his arms around her waist supporting her body ....

despite all that after blinking few times looking down she started working over the locket to set it free...