31. Literally Stubborn...

That night..

Rishabh's POV

Rishabh's POV....
Kaise kahe usse ki Jo bhi humne kaha, jaise kaha uska koi Matlab nahi tha...
( How should I say whatever I told her that night I didn't mean it)

I was angry and lashed on her... woh baaton ko ko Dil se laga ke baithi hai, Aur humari sun bhi nahi rahi..
(she thinks, I meant everything I said and is not ready to listen to me.. )

Rishabh was on his terrace.... having a stargazing session...
He was quitely watching the sky counting stars.....with a light frown on his face...

Dhruv was passing through the passage when he saw him at the terrace.....he felt something awkward and went to him...

He was lost in his thoughts , when Dhruv nudged him and asked What's up Bro any Problem...

He looked to his direction giving him a small smile and replied No, everything is fine....just thinking about business.. .

After some moments of silence and taking two more steps towards him....
He stood beside him
and said well I must have been the one angry and lost and you should have been there trying to confront.....

You didn't even appreciated me after my presentation....you knew I worked quite hard for it....

He Smiled back to him and said.. No it's like....I thought you are mad on me so will be ignoring me for some more time...

They were silent for some time but then...
Well I heard a gossip today ....koi aapke chehre pe i-phone phek ke Chala gaya...( Someone threw i-phone over your face....)
so I thought abhi sok Mana rahe hai aap.... (you must be celebrating grief...) said Dhruv smiling cynically winking at him...

while he just looked to his direction then turned his head again.....

with a small smile...
He continued, see you know I am always there for you, you can open up with me....

He looked to his direction and lambasted... your friend.. she has been my problem....
I know she conveyed you this....but she must not have told you...
I tried to resolve the fight we had but she didn't,
Maa thinks I was wrong so I must apologise....
I didn't wanted to confront anyone but Mom persuaded me to do so....

He continued.... accidentally I broke her phone today so I got her a new one....
But No; she had to say something everytime...
so this time she said I don't want any compensation....I mean seriously....

Dhruv chuckled hearing him and said trust me Bhai, she didn't said me anything.....we didn't spoke the whole day..
and Bhai are you listening to yourself, you broke her phone and got her a new one..