17. I was so Damm wrong....

Sukh lost consiousness at the storeromm.....she fainted there!!!!

Rishabh's POV:

Maybe!!!!!you are the security incharge here

Maybe!!!!!you are the security incharge here .. and it's your responsibility to make sure that every employee logged in and out on correct time.....

I will not spare anyone if anything wrong happens to her
Rishabh rushed to the storeromm ....

On reaching the desired floor he banged to the storeroom's door yelling Ms.Mehra are you in there..... Ms. Mehra!!!!!!! in loud screams....

getting no response he had to break the door to burst it open...and the sight before him trembled him in consertation....

Rishabh found Sukh at the corner of the room in unconscious state....he rushed to her followed by the Security Incharge and tries to wake her up.....

Sukh was mumbling something under her breath but he was unable to make it out....

He carries him in bridal style out of the room to his cabin
and rested her body in the cabin's couch ....

He asked for a glass of water and splashed some drops of it to her face, he asked the security person to call a doctor from the nearby hospital... he was worried for now calling her name again and again in order to bring around her...

 he was worried for now calling her name again and again in order to bring around her

Sukh came back to her senses after a while....

Opening her eyes she saw a blurred face and someone shouting her name...
On gaining consiousness Sukh abruptly hugs him encircling her arms around his chest ...mumbling
"Hume dar lagta hai andhere se!!! hume yaha se bahar jana hai....( I am scared of darkness !!!! get me out of here)....

Rishabh went numb at the sight....he calmed her down hugging her back saying it's Ok Ms. Mehra you are out of that dark room, see I am around you ;I will not let anything happen to you....

Their hug lasted for some seconds... when suddenly they realised that they are embracing each other....and they jolted away..

Sukh and Rishabh both were embarrassed and Sukh looked around and saw the clock which reads 9:00 pm....