9. You are hired.....

Sukh's Pov:

His words were hurting me and I turned around facing him......

Answer no 1.its a Amber coloured glass building reflecting the colour of sky....
No 2. The building has 25 floors
No 3. I climbed 385 stairs for reaching this floor including the two of the basement.....
She blurted out the answers all at a go.....

Rishabh was left stunned at this he had no words to disuade her....after few seconds of silence and staring
each other Rishabh said "You are hired....report at the office tomorrow at 9:00am sharp"in his cool authorative voice....

Hearing this Sukh replied "No Sir, thank you"......her words irritated the hell of Rishabh and he yelled on her saying "if you don't wanted the job then may I know the reason why you wasted my time ,we make decisions here on our instincts..... it s a company of my Fore father's it's been 5years I am handling the company as a CEO, my time Worths to me and my company maybe your time doesn't had any value....."

Hearing this harsh words Sukh replied "time values for everyone and the reason I am saying No to this job is Aapne Hume apne instincts pe nahi balke apne presumption pe judge kiya, aap Hume mauka nahi de rahe the you were just making a point; waqt humne aapka nahi Aapne humara zaya kiya hai...

.(you judged me on you presumptions and not on your instincts ,you were not giving me chance but were only making a point....it's you who wasted my time not me!!!!)......

Sukh made her way out of the cabin completing her words.....

Rishabh stood there staring her...
Rishabh was left speechless in his life for the very first time...he never estimated that anyone can point his decisions and prove him wrong... it's that, he has been useful to people around him thinking him to be their ultimate survivor who always makes right decisions, no one ever dared to retreat him and here she is so outspoken and honest......