11. First day at Malhotra Group of Industries ......

Next Morning.....

Sukh's Pov:

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock ...... and was about to snooze it when realization hit me....I will be late for my workplace if I don't leave early........
I rise up from my bed and took shower...washed my hairs.... and wore my favorite red coloured Suit....
following my low makeup look I applied Kohl and lipbalm and tied my hair into simple braids......

I checked the time on the clock and found that I am running late by 5 minutes...I recalled by new boss's order " I don't like unprepared staff,"so I rushed out of my home but after sipping my coffee and a bread slice though, Maa was asking me to have more and was not letting me go ; but still she had to bear with me today.....

I reached the bus stop just on time and got the first bus for departure...thank God I am on time.....

I reached Office around 7:55 so I am early by 5 minutes... I hardly could find anyone there,
there were not much staff now but I found a guy waiting at the visitor's corner.... I approached the person and found him to be Mr Rastogi....he is the man I am ought to meet today before office commences.....
I greeted him Good Morning and he wished me back with a bright smile.....
I like people who smile most often, maybe because I like to smile 😁
jokes apart I feel a smile can make your day more happy, it fills you with confidence and energy.....
leaving my thoughts behind I asked him "Sir I have never done this sort of job earlier it will be great if you will give me some tips along with my work brief ,"he smiled genuinely to me and said " beta it's Ok, you are more capable than me and I know that ,that's make you the best ... Don't worry ,believe in yourself and for tips I will suggest just be hardworking ...it always pays back..."
He tapped my forehead to give me blessings and after that he gave me my work brief, I came across the fact that Mr Rastogi is getting retired and last day was his farewell party at office....he used to work under Rakshit Malhotra... Rishabh's father....

Mr Rastogi seemed to be a nice man in his mid 50s ..he left after giving me my work brief....so I headed to the HR department and submitted my documents....they asked me to collect the Id and batch at sharp 9:00 am

Still I have around 30minutes left so I helped myself around and after a good tour of the office and knowing the location of Conference room , Store room ,Server Room I came across my desk....my post and name was designated there...

my post and name was designated there