34. Realisations....

Leave!!! I said ... Just get out of my Car!!! Rishabh snapped angrily...
besides she was flabbergasted....

these were the last words she expected to hear from him that night...surely a bolt from the blue...😣

Sure Sir; was the only answer she gave, holding back her tears and pain....

She readily stepped down his car as then he accelerated it and drove off...

Sukh looked around herself puzzled as was unable to trace herself...it was almost midnight and no one was around whom she could have asked to help for....

Realising she was only three blocks away from Khurrana Villa she deceided to walk to the destination...
being shattered after hearing him she doesn't thought of calling anyone for help....

silence to a girl who never keeps quite even when she is sleeping was unimaginable...she assumed every lie to be true what he never believed...

Heading ahead she fumbled walking due to her twisted toe so sat beside the roadside bench ....
She tried to console herself saying it's not your fault if he doesn't beleives you are innocent...it's not your look out if he thinks you are responsible for whatever happened
and it's absolutely not your concern if he feels you are a disgrace to the Company...

but soon started crying... murmuring

You must have not agreed to the Party ...you must not have been alone and you must not have slapped him...
what if he is a reputed personnel..what is he was one of his friends...but....
she reminisced how he treated her and how he dragged her hair...his touch his creepy looks made her feel disgusting of herself as she face palmed herself in embaressement ....she cried her heart out...

Rishabh besides was zoned out as he was continuously reminded of the incident but sudden realisation hit him as he confront what he did now was uncalled for.... cursing himself he abruptly took a U-turn to the place he dropped her..

To his surprise Sukh was nowhere around...he called her name again and again but still couldn't find traces of her....he reminded himself She twisted her toe so it's unfortunate that she could have walked away .....he ran around searching for her when he found her seated on a bench beside the road.....

Scrunching his face he went to that direction to find her crying her heart out....

His heart ached seeing the sight infront of him....but being Rishabh he never permitted himself to show his emotions easily....

He went near the bench and sat beside her