25. Arrival of someone special....

Continuation....

Sukh...barged out of the cabin ,wiping her tears ,the grip of his hands was so stiff over her hands that it left marks of blue and red colour.....

hearing his words she was hurt for sure...

Rishabh in the other hand was very annoyed ....he knew she was right he can't throw anyone out without any solid reason ....

and his Dad is so fond of Sukh that he will certainly beleive her....

but whatever he heard today was enough for him to throw that guy out....

How will he be able to bear the guy around him when he knows he is the culprit....

He angrily balled his fist and tapped it hard upon the table ....

He took out his phone and called Aarav for help....

he picked up in the second ring and greeted hey bro what's up....in a warm tone....

while he yelled listen to me Aarav I need you to complete the work urgently, how much more time you will need to find the Culprit involved ..

you are aware of the matter, I sent you the relevant information, I provided you with the resources you demanded what's wrong then, why are you being so negligent;

Aarav responded don't worry bro I and my team is working on it, you will get your culprit within 3 days,trust me brother we are not being negligent and matters like this need time....

Rishabh exclaimed fine !!!!but I want you to do something else as well .. there is this Guy called Abhimanyu Mathur....get his background check and send me the details as early as possible ....

Aarav simply agreed at this and disconnected the call....

he shoved the cell back to his pocket.....and was mumbling under his breath you have got a life of three more days ..

three days and I will ruin you Mr Abhimanyu.....

Sukh was dejected with Rishabh's attitude she consoled herself saying...

I admit I must not have used Rakshit Sir's name ....he must not be dragged into this; he is a heart patient, he can't bear stress but what about the fraud of his own friend...

but it's not absolutely my fault , if he would have given me a chance to speak then I would have never done that....

don't worry Sukh what happens if he doesn't beleives you ....
the truth is truth after all
you will be over this you will bring Mr Rathod's misdeeds into light...

and as for Abhimanyu he can't do anything to him unless he has solid proof....

She was near the basement when her phone beeped....it was Roohi who called her this time....

it was Roohi who called her this time