Author's Note....

Hello my lovely Readers !!!!

First of all do take care of yourself and your loved ones...as we all are together against the noble deadly virus Corona!!! I request you all to stay indoors and be safe....

and second thing...to all my Indian Readers... Happy Ramnavmi and Happy Navratri... Stay blessed....

....Thanks for 1k reads and giving my book a chance...

I would especially like to mention @ankitaghosh205 and show my gratitude to her as she is the first author and a beautiful person who supported my book and referred it to her readers...

but most importantly all the readers who gave this book a chance...I know I have not been an awesome writer...there are many mistakes in it...but trust me it's really close to my heart....

I really appreciate you comments and feedback....do share it with your friends if you like it's content...

Just a small complain guys... do press the like /vote button aswell if you enjoy it...I am not forcing you but your small step motivates me a lot.....

And to all my silent readers... I will really appreciate your feedback as well and always look forward for your comments....

I know it's been a week I updated the last chapter...and I heartily apologies for the delay...

Update is on its way and will soon update the next chapter...

Till then do stick around...

See you all very soon....

Take care .....😇🙂