36. Knight in the shining armour....

Sir we are here!!!...the driver stated to Rishabh halting outside the Khurrana Villa....

Rishabh nodded in response and then glanced to Sukh who was in a deep slumber leaning against his shoulders holding his hand.....

He recolleted how he made her head rest on his shoulder and how she was dozing around ....hurting herself with the glass window...
Ending her sleeping on his shoulders

There was a stray of hair covering her face and she looked like an adorable child....

Sukh Get up!!!we reached....he slowly whispered, slightly shaking her shoulders as she slowly opened her eyes but kept them half shut ...

Only 5minutes Roohi...Maa please help ....Roohi is not letting me sleep...Roohi dear I will complete your project after that,don't bother about the help let me sleep now!!!! she blabbered in a sleeping tone...

Rishabh smirked at this reply....he remembered how she looked sleepy when she first arrived his place...

Sukh!!! we reached get up!! he said again...

Get up!!!! Sukh....her mind registered his words and she jolted awake...
she saw him looking at her and their intimate postion , them holding hands and his left arm wrapped around her shoulders possessively....

She blinked her eyes still in disbelief and once she was sure she is not dreaming it... she jolted away from him...

Rishabh too realised the awkwardness of their intimacy
while She looked around herself to ignore his gaze and he too tried to find ways to escape the embaressement...

Without speaking a word further and fixing her veil across her shoulders she stepped outside the Car and reached for it's trunk..

Rishabh too stepped down and out of the blue snatched the bags from her hands...

She gave him an questioning look when he reasoned ...I will carry it for you;....

Sir Mai le jaata hun..(Sir I will take it...) the driver too stepped to help
but he gestured him no to as he wanted some more time with her...

No it's Ok!!!he ordered seriously...

She rubbernecked Rishabh's actions and as she had no other option...she quitely agreed to him,
he carried the bags to the doorway of Khurrana Villa and in No time Mrs Khurrana stood infront of them...

she was freaking angry on both of them as according to her they didn't bothered to inform her about the delay and so pulled their ears as an act of punishment causing them to wince in pain....

Pata hai kitne pareshan thay hum sab...batana toh tha...itni der ho gayi hai you said you both woll be her within 7:00 but it's already 9:00pm..( Do you kids have any idea how worried we were you must have informed atleast...it's so late... already 9:00pm) she stated in a fierce voice...

Sorry Aunty...!!!! they said in unison wincing in pain.... enough to melt her vexed heart

Sorry tumhari Sorry ka achar banana hai maine ...( Sorry...what will I do out of it) she said again angrily but we ith a hint of sweetness...and left Sukh while Rishabh's ear was till in he grip...

Aur aap aap toh rukiye thodi der aur!!! (You wait for a while here...) she addressed Rishabh

Aunty Sorry to bother you all, woh network nahi tha raste mein so we couldn't inform you...daat lijiye jitna daatna hai par kaan toh chod dijiye...(there was no network on the way so we couldn't inform you...you may scold as much as you like but please leave my ears....) he voiced inbetween