Thirteen Years Later

Barry is now thirteen and he still isn't exactly a where of some of the things he does in his sleep or that Oliver ever hurt him that one time you see as a male omega reaches his thirteenth year he starts doing thing in his sleep as he's also going through puberty they have woken up countless of time to Barry leaking precum and Oliver has woken up so many times to his bears sweet sent it so strong but his wolf tells him it's because it's therapeutic and it's also their mates sent and that's how they will know when their mate is in his heats when he's older after the mating bonds are completed.

Oliver has also learned how to control and listen to his wolf even though it goes crazy anytime it smells Barry's precum or sweet sent and when Barry jacks him off in his sleep but Oliver really had to control himself and his wolf the first time his baby bear give him head while they were sleeping Oliver woke up to it and his wolf was howling like crazy inside as he wanted to claim him and mount him that night but like how a witch can't know about their powers till their sixteenth birthday Oliver and his wolf since he's the alpha and his mate can't claim him till the night of his sixteenth birthday under the full moon or it could hurt Barry to be mounted before his sixteenth birthday so he has to just let what happens happen cause it's not always when they are sleeping but when their not sleeping and it happens it's Barry's wolf teasing both his mates wolf and human this only happens if the young wolf's mate happens to be older and an alpha no matter how he became an alpha it's worse when they are asleep

Oliver is downstairs fixing breakfast when he hears his son come downstairs he says good morning beautiful boy the next thing he knows is that Barry is got his huge rock hard cock in his mouth going up and down on his cock Oliver just goes and sits down as his wolf who's name is Arrow tells his baby's wolf who's name is Flash that he can't wait till his sixteenth birthday you see on their sixteenth birthday under the full moon the wolves are the ones having sex cause it's just as important for them to change and let the wolves have sex and mate to become as one then once the three nights of the full moon is over as it's important for their wolves to be out the days and nights of the full moon and on the fourth day it's Oliver and Barry who will have sex and become whole cause you see most wolves when you mate in human form if you're mates it makes you whole but if an omega is mated to their father which doesn't always mean father by blood it means the one who takes care of you and the one who formed a bond with you when they looked into their eyes like Barry and Oliver did that first time he held him in his arms then by both the wolves having sex then the humans having sex it makes them whole basically it makes marks the souls of the two mates as one and that kind of mate bond is called the truest soulmates and with soulmates that or truly one with each other anything is possible also if your truest soulmate dies the other ends up denying also that is how powerful an magical and beautiful as well as rear these bonds are most the time it usually only happens with true male omegas and usually the male alphas must be true alphas most the time that means being born a werewolf but sometimes when you're do anything for your son even if it means putting your kids happiness before your own happiness and needs that's how you become a true alpha.

Oliver says he's going to cum as the wolf makes sure to drink it all down then he licks Oliver's cheek and his bear is back and kisses him passionately on the lips to say good morning most of the time Olivers deepens the kiss as he can't help but do it and see the look on Barry's face afterwards as it's his and his wolfs way of teasing both of them then they sit down for breakfast then Barry kisses him passionately before he goes to school.

Afterwards when his bear leaves he usually jacks off another huge load thinking about when he can finally make love to his beautiful baby bear then he goes to work where his new secretary who is a female greets him see after that one horrible day Slade didn't take no for an answer as he kept trying to sleep with him even after he told him he was marked by his mate so he had him transferred to a new department and got a new secretary and he made sure his new secretary was a female who was also mated so there was no confusion as most werewolves male or female respectively know when you're mated and don't miss with you as they know and respect that.

You see the truest soulmates after they find each other the three nights of the full moon is for their wolf sides so there wolves can run wild and be free and be with one another and the rest of the mouth is for their human side but once the wolves have found their truest soulmate then the full moon nights are for them and every werewolf hopes to find their one truest love but most werewolves don't believe in it they think it's only a legend but
the ones that do know it's the most beautiful thing and all other werewolves respect that above all else it one of the most sequined laws of all the children of the moon.