Introductions And Learning How The Couples Came To Be Part 2

As they are eating Tommy says my name is Thomas Oliver Lee Scott Cranston- Desantos this is my husband Rocky Desantos Lee Scott Cranston and our Son Bridge Carson Lee Cranston Desantos as Bridge goes over and starts talking with Barry as his father is telling their story Tommy says my dad and daddy were amazing parents and we lived in peace in our town but they had enemies as they were both cops and they were good at getting the bad guy and they were investing this couple who ran the town we lived in if anything criminal was going on they had a hand in it and they were powerful an evil witch and her warlock husband.

Their names were Rita and Zedd and their worse crime was werewolf trafficking mostly male omegas as they make the most money on the black market but my parents rescued Rocky from them and brought him to live with us since they killed his parents and he had no one else and the humans were going to put him in foster home for humans and once they brought him back we bonded and shortly after that we had our son and we were happy but Rita and Zedd escaped and they killed my daddy's but their commander Zordon take us in and raised us and helped us raise our son and when he found out about this place his last dying wish was for us to come here and be safe Barry is hugging Bridge as he's cry also Sky comes over and before he can say anything he smells Bridges scent as he says you smell so amazing and you have beautiful eyes Bridge smiles as he says you look sexy and you have beautiful blue eyes and all your muscles as he is mumbling Sky decides to kiss him passionately as Tommy and Rocky says looks like our little baby has found his mate as Barry says yay and hugs them as Killian comes over and says where Barr you're family is growing Barry looks at him as he says you're still part of my family as he hugs him as Killian says I know I'm just happy for my best friend.

Damon Salvatore and well my mate and I live in a town where everyone knows about the super natural but my mate is sixteen and when we kissesed for the first time he some how turned me back into a teenager instead of a thirty year old man and the townspeople didn't like that so when Harry came to me and Grayson Gilbert my mate we knew we would be safe and I have to say I can't wait for he looks at Sky and the other's as he says never mind but I would like to help Sky keep the omega's safe Barry looks at him as Oliver says I agree and baby boy you're find out soon enough as he kisses him passionately as he knows what is to come.

Klaus tells their story as he says my parents were killed when I was eleven and Kol was just a baby but I told them I would protect him and that's what I did and then when he turned sixteen we found out we are also soulmates and I was given the chance to be with my brother who is also my best friend and beautiful lover and I would also like to help protect the omega's Oliver Shakes his head as Kai says my cousin and I came here because our family is half witch and werewolves but the witch half didn't agree with us being lovers so our father's told us to come here where we would be safe and happy and that is how we come here.

Once dinner is done Barry goes and hangs out with Sky as Oliver knows what's going to happen so he pulls Sky aside as he says just go with what's about to happen as your his older brother and he's going to want to get to know you as Oliver says welcome to the family as he kisses him passionately then as he leaves as he says baby bear we have to go as David and Killian are getting married tonight and we must be there as their kings to give our blessings as they swift into Flash and Arrow as they meet up with Charming and Hooks wolfs David's wolf is a beautiful sandy blonde as Killian's is a black mixed with sandy blonde as Arrow says you have two hours for your wolfs to get to know each other and then meet back here with that they are off meanwhile Flash is giving Arrow head as he's licking his huge wolf cock as he then lays his front half down as his ass is still the air so Arrow can mount him as he does this he is pushing his cock inside of his beautiful pup once he's all the way inside of his tight hole he starts slowly pushing deeper into his tight hole he then starts going faster and faster he sees that Charming and Hook are also there as Charming has mounted Hook and they are howling in pure joy as Flash goes over and starts liking Hooks cock as he does this he sets up so all the omega's his age will go into their heats at exactly the same time as Flash is doing this both Charming and Arrow Knots deep into their husband's as Oliver knows that once they wake to complete this his baby boy must have sex with his brother so that the alphas of their age can knot with them during their heats as all omega's and alpha's are almost always horny it's worse for horny teenage boys but the omega's will have it much worse as they will even fuck each other the next day Oliver wakes to find his beautiful baby bear gone as he walks into the house he sees Sky deep inside of his baby boy's hole as Barry is sucking Bridge's cock as Sky is getting into it as he finds it hot that he's got his huge cock filling his baby bothers hole and his baby brother is sucking his mates rock hard cock as Barry is moaning as he's sucking Bridges cock Sky stops as he sees Oliver walk in as he doesn't pull his huge rock hard dick out of his baby brothers ass Oliver says don't worry about it all the omega's are in there heats so this isn't going to be the last time this happens it will happen every time they are in heat you teenagers he does pull his baby boy's mouth off of Bridges cock long enough to kiss him passionately as he says have fun at school today my beautiful little baby bear as he says cause when you get home you are all mine for the night as Barry is moaning he's also trying to say you as Oliver says yes now back to Bridges cock as he lays down and starts licking his baby boy's rock hard cock as he knows he's going to come soon as Sky feels Barry's tight hole close around his huge rock hard dick as he thrust into him one more time as he yells as he feels his ropes of come shot from his head as Oliver is drinking every bit of his baby boy's come like his morning coffee as Bridge comes deep inside Barr's throat Sky also feels his huge head knot in of Barry's tight hole as he's about to say something Oliver says it'll unknot in about fifteen minutes as your knots lasts longer as you do it more often as Oliver then slides his baby boy's rock hard monster into his ass as he says I won't see you for eight hours I need to feel you inside of me since I can't get inside of you beautiful baby bear as he's all the way inside of him Barry starts pounding into him as they are moaning Sky is coming every time Barry moves which makes him come as he's pounding into his daddy's tight hole as Oliver's dick is like leaking like a Fossett as they all have finally come for the last time Barry kisses his daddy passionately as he says I love you and being inside of you as Oliver says I love you too beautiful as he then says you guys have school to get to and I have a town to help build as he kisses him passionately then Sky, Bridge and Barry leave for school.