Barry & Oliver Find Out The Truth Part 2

As Harry is telling them everything he notices Barry rubbing his ass against his mates cock as he knows Barry is like any other sixteen year old boy who always wants sex but since he's an omega it's worse as he needs and wants it needs it so his body can grow the way it's supposed to and wants it cause his age and it's his mate Harry is about to say he can come back but Oliver says no I can listen to you and please my baby bear at the same time as he inserts his rock hard monster into his mates hole as Barry is moaning Oliver says please continue as he's kissing his mate as well as letting him ride his huge cock so Harry says ok and starts talking again as he says where was I oh yes the god and goddess of the moon didn't like what king Oliver has done to the humans so as punishment they killed all of the male omegas expect those that asked for forgiveness and King Henry who said he would take full responsibility for his husband's actions and that's how our King went down his dark path and doomed most of his people to unhappiness but the goddess told the elders that they will not punish the true omega son of Oliver Queen and that's why they sent me to find and save you so that you could save the prince as Barry is moaning as he's going up and down on his daddy's cock as well as his daddy's pushing up into him as he goes down on his huge rock hard cock as he says see daddy we where made for each other as Oliver says yes baby bear I knew the first time that I looked into your beautiful green eyes and we made our connection I knew that as long as you were in my life you would bring me so much joy and happiness and that you were what I needed so that I would never been lonely anymore because of my beautiful little baby bear Barry kisses him passionately as he's turned around on his daddy's cock so he could see his daddy's beautiful blue eyes as Flash tells him have daddy to mark us both Oliver and Arrow says as you wish babies with that Oliver and Arrow become one as they bite Barry and Flash to mark them once they bite them Oliver and Barry both cum as Oliver also knots inside of his baby boy he feels the head of his cock shot out what feels like a waterfall of cum into his beautiful baby bear's sweet tight hole and Barry feels his mushroom head shot out his own waterfall of cum as it's looks like Oliver took a bath in his come as it's not only on his daddy's stomach abs and chest he lands on his face and hair as it runs down his whole body because of Oliver biting and marking Barry they are officially Olivarry now and forever as well as Arrow and Flash are officially flarrow now and forever and they both came so much because now since Olivarry is marked as well as flarrow is now they won't have to change into their full wolf forms unless they want to and every time Barry comes so dose Flash no matter who's in control same with Oliver and Arrow now they truly one soul Barry kisses his lips as he taste the favor of their sents mixed for the first time he ends up licking his daddy's face as he says you taste great as his daddy says no baby boy we taste great as that is the mixture of our scents come and soul mixed to together to make our new amazing scents.

Harry says I suggest if you two plan on biting each other's bite marks next time you have sex since you'll truly one soul if you try that and you don't do it outside or outside in some kind of water it'll be a bigger mess then this and this is because from now on anytime you bite your Mark's it's doubled cause wolf form or human form you'll will come as one Oliver says baby bear next time we have sex we are having it outside as he says yes daddy I agree as they both get Oliver's cocky smile on their faces then Barry kisses him passionately as Harry says enjoy your day today but remember tomorrow you must start training him to control his magic Olivarry say I will and thank you for everything Harry smiles as he says it's my job as your guardian to look out for you and make sure you found your other half with that he leaves the Queen mansion.

Oliver says it's ok sleep my beautiful little baby bear as he knows right now anytime they have sex it'll make his baby boy tried and him resting helps his body as well as him resisting while he's knotted inside of him helps also his baby bear puts his face in the crook of his neck and sleeps peacefully as he lays down on the now come filled couch as he inhales that scent of theirs he as he's adjusting so he can lay down comfortably and so his baby is comfortable and as he's moving so he can make sure both of them are comfortable he also comes which makes his baby come also and now he's comfortable he falls asleep as he warps his arms around his baby boy's waist.

What they don't realize is that their was a wolf watching them the whole time Harry was telling them everything and the whole time they were having sex this made the wolf jealous as he wants some one like that and it should be him having that life not his baby bother who was supposed to be mated to their father and he blames him for his life being shitty see what Oliver doesn't know is that while his land is protected by the spell to keep people out it doesn't work if they are of the same blood line no matter what earth they hale from that's why he was able to stay hidden and get though the barrier and learn what he needs to learn about his baby brother.