David & Killian Have Dinner At Olivarry's

School is out and Barry says he'll see Felicity later as he waits with Killian to get picked up as they talk Barry tell him how he turned his father when he was three years old I was sleeping when my wolf bite him to mark him as mine and that's when everything changed for the better even if I didn't exactly know what it meant at that age Killian says that's so sweet.

Killian says my wolf marked my daddy as my mate when I was eleven years old and I'm glad that my daddy is my soulmate and my best friend Barry says that's awesome as he asks how did you get the nickname of Hook? He blushes as he says my daddy give me the nickname cause my cock Hooks to the left and he thought it was cute and he called me Hook and it stuck Barry looks at his cock as he says I see it's awesome how it Hooks left and that's a cute nickname my daddy calls me his baby bear Killian says aww that's sweet as he says I'm glad that I can tell my friends that story I've never been able to tell anyone that story cause most every where we've lived they haven't accepted us I've always gotten picked on and every school I went to wouldn't even let me try out for any of the sports teams before Barry can say anything Hooks dad pulls up as Hook says that's my dad I'll see you tonight as long as my daddy wants to go Barry says you can persuade him as he smiles Hook says your right see you later. Oliver pulls up after they leave Barry gets into the car as he kisses him passionately as he says I made a new friend and invited him and his daddy over for dinner Oliver says I know baby boy as he is driving back Barry says you're the best daddy ever as he starts giving him head as he drives Oliver says wow I love your mouth baby bear as he says but I want to be inside of you it's been to long baby boy as he says yes daddy I need to feel you inside of me and I want to ride your huge cock Oliver spells the car to drive them home as Barry puts them in the backseat with his daddy laying down as he's riding his daddy's huge rock hard monster as he's bouncing up and down on his cock he's kissing him passionately as Oliver pushes up every time he pushes down on his cock as he's kissing his daddy he licks his bottom lip as he gets access to his mouth he licks every inch of his daddy's mouth as he then warps his tongue around his daddy's he starts sucking on it as he has him moaning Barry is also moaning as his daddy's huge cock hits his sweet spot every time as Oliver says yes he stops kissing him as he moves his mouth over to his daddy's mate mark as he licks it he send severs up his daddy's whole body as he says oh my god baby bear I'm gonna before he can finish his little baby bear bites his mark as he does he hears his daddy yell aww baby bear as he comes and knots inside of him as he feels his swelling head exploded inside his baby boy's hole as it's like a water fall as he uses a spell to switch places as his little baby bear is now laying down in the backseat as he has his legs around his shoulders as he's pushing deep into his baby's hole as his head explodes filling him with the cum as he feels like his ropes of come isn't going to stop as he feels his as he is kissing his baby bear it he feels the last ropes of come shot out of his head as he uses the spell again to switch them as he says baby bear lay down as he dose he puts his head into the crook of his neck as he sleeping he warps his arms around his chest as Oliver says sleep well baby bear as they pull into the driveway the car stops and Oliver uses a spell that transports them into their bedroom as he lays on the bed he moves his baby boy's so that they are on their sides face to face as he cums inside of him again and again as he gets them comfortable as he wears his baby's come he love that feeling as his son puts his face in the crook of his neck as he says I love you daddy and they sleep comfortable.

When he wakes up he notices that he's still knotted inside his baby bear as Barry wakes up he asks why can't we unknot? I don't know baby boy as he says we will just have to deal with it as we have to get ready for our guess who will be here soon as Barry says well I don't mind being on your huge rock hard monster cock its always my favorite place to be he says as he kisses him passionately Oliver gets up as Barry warps his legs around his daddy's waist as he walks downstairs as he's walking downstairs Barry is bouncing up and down on his daddy's cock as he is moaning and kisses him passionately as Oliver keeps coming into his son's beautiful tight hole as he feels his self come and he says baby I love wearing your come it's and the scent is so beautiful and breathe taking as Barry says I know I love our mixed scents they get a call Oliver answers as he says Olivarry David says we umm have to take a rain check on dinner we where having sex when we got home Oliver says and your still knotted inside of your son he says yeah how did you know as Oliver says we have that same issue.

Oliver says as he yells as he's coming and making his baby bear moan every time he come inside of him as he keeps hitting his sweet spot and his baby bear keeps coming all over him as he's wearing his come he says this isn't normal come over I'll send a car that can drive you we have to get to the bottom of this he yells as he's coming again they finally make it to the sitting room and get to the couch as he seat down his baby boy's sleeping peacefully with his face in the crook of his neck daddy's neck he says the spell and then says David's address then says see you shortly with that they hang up.