Introductions And Learning How The Couples Came To Be

Olivarry is the first to tell their story their full story once they were done Sky decades to tell his story as he says my name is Sky Allen-Sliver and I'm an alpha my father was an alpha and he fought in the war his name was Zane Sliver after the war he found his mate he was a sixteen year old male omega when they heard this both Barry and Oliver as well as their wolfs were more interested in hearing his story as he continues he was injured after the war and my dad took care of him and nursed him back to health and as he did they fell in love you see my daddy always said he was from another earth and he came here to find his alpha as he feared that his alpha was someone from our earth and that he could help him get rid of this evil king from his earth as they fell in love he reverse my dad's age back to his age and they fell in love and they became the first two werewolf's to protect more than our earth they were the first truest soulmates I've ever heard of they had me two years later and my dad's family took me in while they protected the earths but they never came back i was told that the evil king of my daddy's earth used a spell to make my daddy think that he was his soul mate but to torture my dad he did a spell so instead of him dying he went crazy and the evil king of that earth sent him back to our earth and then one day he was killed by hunters and my dad's family sent me to a special military school to keep me safe Barry comes up and hugs him as he's crying as he says you're my brother before he can say anything Sky says I know my grandparents were powerful witches and they told me everything they also thought that it was time and best for me to come here and meet you and keep me safe they also hoped that I would find my omega here and have a family of my own Barry is talking a mile a minute as Oliver comes over and says it's always nice to meet family Sky hugs him as he says thank you for taking care of my little brother and I'm glad he found you Oliver's wolf says we want to meet the wolf Sky's wolf says ok so he shifted his wolfs name is Blue and it's a beautiful blue mixed with Sliver and Scarlet Barry shifts into Flash and is excited as it's running around playing Arrow is watching he's happy but he's also cautious as Arrow tells Flash and Blue there will be plenty of time to get to know each other better but we have to finish Blue howls in understanding as Flash looks at Arrow with sad eyes as they change back to their human forms as Oliver comes over and kisses him passionately as though their link he says my beautiful little baby bear he's family he will stay with us and after we finish hearing the other's stories you and Sky can get to know each other better Barry says ok as he climbs into his daddy's lap as he's leaking his lube so his daddy's huge cock slides into him with ease as Barry turns around as his back is on his daddy's chest as Oliver is pounding into his baby boy's tight hole as they hear more from the people who came to Lian Yu as Barry is moaning as they listen and Oliver is thirsting into his intoxicating baby bear's hole as he's using his wolf hearing to hear the stories as he's using his human ears to listen to make his baby boy moan as he smells their intoxicating scents as he starts licking and kisses his soul mark as well as sucking on it as he starts jerking his beautiful baby boy's huge rock hard cock as he does this with the first movement he's coming Oliver whispers into his ear I'm going to enjoy licking all of your come off of your beautiful body as he takes his hand an is about to lick it off his hand but Barry takes his hand and slowly licks all the come off it as he does this Oliver is moaning as his baby is sucking his fingers he says I'm going to cum then he bites their soul mark as he comes deep inside of his baby boy's hole as Barry comes so much that he lays back so his huge cock shots all of his come on his chest and abs as Oliver says I'm going to lick you clean later baby boy as they lay there Barry turns around and falls asleep on his daddy's chest as Oliver sees that the ones that have omega are also sleeping so he says I'm sorry before he can finish they all say no need we can finish this later it's just nice to be able to have sex without having people looking at us like we are horrible people so Oliver magically teleports all of the sleeping omegas and their alphas to their homes as Sky teleports to the Olivarry house.

Everyone mets outside of the Olivarry Mansion for dinner as Hunter says my name is Hunter Bradley and this is my son Dustin Bradley as he says my two best friends got married and had their son Dustin a little while after high school they asked me to be his godfather they also told me they were wolfs and I told them about being a hunter and how we expect each other and became a little family and were we lived they didn't except werewolf's most of the humans but I didn't care they were amazing friends and that's all that mattered to me so we were celebrating his first birthday party and that's when it happened the party was under attack some how Hunter's found us.

I was raised as a Hunter but at a young age I didn't want to hurt anyone as long as they wanted to live peacefully but my family didn't see it that way so I ran away and Dustin's parents took me in and over time we learned how to be a family but my brother and father were the ones who attacked the party Dustin's mom found me and Dustin and told us what happened and I took him and we ran when he was eleven he mark me and I turned and that's when everything come together and we've been together ever since and we have also been on the run ever since but since we are here and safe we have actually had more time to be a couple and know we are safe so with that I propose a toast to Olivarry who give us a safe haven for all of us to call home and be who we are Olivarry just smiles as Oliver says there is one more thing I should tell everyone the spell we used it hides us from the human world it also made it so that we won't age we will stay the age we are now and can watch our family's grow and land will grow as we and our family's do and we will be the most peaceful place but we must also learn how to fight but it has to be everyone who agrees about our omegas not fighting as he looks around the yard everyone agrees as Sky says I've had training from every form of fighting I'll be the best guard for every omega Oliver looks at him as he says I don't doubt that but you will find your mate and when you do once you have kids and if they are alphas you will teach them how to protect the next generation of omegas as you will do for the omegas that will be going to school with you as Sky salutes him Oliver says once we have a list of all omegas and young alphas you will also train them to help protect every omega as he says yes sir.