Oliver Teaches Barry How To Control His Magic

Barry wakes up early as he sees his daddy's still sleeping so he kisses his cheek and then gets up and goes and follows the scent of his brother and he goes an try's to talk to him he also uses his magic to make some pancakes appear as he gives them to Tommy as he says I thought you might be hungry and this is my favorite breakfast blueberry and Strawberry pancakes Tommy smells the food as he doesn't tell him but it smells so good but he says I don't want your food.

Barry asks why do you hate me? Because you have been all father talks about how you were stolen from him and it's always about you when I was growing up when I was eleven he took advantage of me he said it was my job to take care for his needs and before I was even old enough he always told me that I had to have sex with him because you die and because his omega die he did a spell that made me an omega he took away my alpha side to try to make his own omegas and then he just used me he didn't care that I started getting feeling for him all he did was rap me whenever he wanted but I thought he loved me but all he loves is power as making people miserable and it's all your fault Oliver has been listening to his baby bear talking to his brother and trying to get to him but all Tommy is doing is blaming his bear for his shitty life but he's also making his little baby bear cry so Oliver says stops talking just like that Tommy stops talking as he goes and hugs and kisses his baby bear as he says don't listen to him you it's not your fault beautiful you where just a baby when you came to this earth Tommy says it's all his fault he ran away from his father just Oliver looks over at him with his red alpha eyes as he says I said shut up Tommy cowers down as he backs away from the cage door.

Barry looks at him as he says daddy is there anything we can do to help him he looks at his beautiful baby boy as he says there might be something we can do but first we have to train you to use your magic and once you master that and our magic becomes one with us then we maybe able to help your brother Barry is super happy as he is about to say but Oliver says though their leak he says I know my beautiful little baby bear I love how you want to help everyone it's one of the reasons why I love you and you would have made an awesome king but you're always be my king your majesty he as he bows to him he then says is there anything his majesty wants me to do for him? Before Barry can answer Oliver has his baby's dick in his mouth as he's sucking up and down on it as it's completely hard Barry is moaning as he says oh daddy it feels so good I'm gonna before he can finish his thought he yells out yes daddy as he cums and Oliver drinks it all down afterwards he says baby boy is all he says to say as Barry gets down on all fours as he says daddy I want you inside of me as there scent comes out stronger than normal as Oliver gets down on his knees as he says god baby boy I love our scent and the mixture of it tastes so good as he starts licking his boy's hole he uses his tongue to lap up the leaking lube coming from his ass as he sticks his tongue into his baby boy's hole as his boy is moaning with this new found pleasure as his daddy is licking and sucking on his hole Barry's moaning he wines as he feels his daddy's tongue disappear from his hole but before he can say anything he feels his daddy's huge rock hard cock as he starts pushing his head into his tight hole as he says I'm gonna make sweet sweet love to you as he kisses his back as he's got his cock halfway into him as his beautiful baby boy's moaning and his still just slowly pushing into him as he wants to make it good for the both of them he gets balls deep inside of his tight hole as he's kissing his neck Barry switch's them so he's on top and his daddy's on his back as Oliver sees him riding his huge rock hard cock he says god baby daddy loves when you ride my cock as Barry kisses him passionately as he's bouncing up and down on his daddy's cock as he says I love feeling your monster cock inside of me daddy it's feels so good as Oliver decides to start pushing up into him as he's moving down on his cock Oliver says go slow baby we are making love as he sits up and kisses him passionately but this helps Oliver go deep each time he pushes into his baby boy's hole as after a few more thrusts as they are both moaning they both cum as Oliver feels his mushroom head shot his load into his baby's hole as he get a shower of cum on his body he licks it of his lips as his baby boy starts licking it off his body as he says I love it as he licks Oliver clean he then falls asleep on his chest with his face in the crook of his neck as Oliver knotted in him he gets up and walks to the couch as he lays on the couch he's cum so much inside of his baby boy's hole as he feels his baby's come all over his body he loves having his baby's cum on and all over his body.