Fragile Warmth

"Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won't have a title until much later."

-Bob Goff

__________________________________________________

(Y/n) never realized how school would put such a strain on her physical health (as it usually does), an exellcent example being her back. "Why does it hurt so badly?" she muttered to herself.

 "Why does it hurt so badly?" she muttered to herself

(owie)

Putting it aside, she took the time to stretch and cringed to herself as it cracked loudly. As she did so however, she had realized that it had been a while since she spoken with the siblings. 

Now, her parents would never approve and probably disown her if they found out, but she might as well sneak over to chat. With one swift movement, she snagged her (f/c) jacket and slipped into it.

'I'll take the back just to be on the safe side,' she thought to herself as she began creeping through her backyard. Remind you that it's 9pm on a Thursday, any wrong moves and she'd be as good as dead.

Luckily for the (h/c) chick, it wasn't too chilly and the soft breeze clouded any noise she made along the way. But she also regrets not bringing boots.

10 minutes through the walk, and darkness shrouds the smallest corners and crooks, giving off uneasy vibes. Nonetheless, (Y/n) sped up her pace and dug her hands within her pockets.

It was understandable when her mind went through a panic upon seeing a figure against a tree, she wasn't even sure if the thumps were coming from her heart or footsteps, but it was difficult to stop herself from growing closer.

When she had reached arm's length from the other, they reached for her wrist and clamped tightly, (Y/n) nearly yelped out in both pain and fear until she saw a familar gleam.

"Roy?!"

He grinned.

Whack.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled.

"What's wrong with you?! Don't pull that kind of shit on me!"

Her hand also stung from the force, it didn't matter though. Idiot.

"What the fuck are you even doing here?" (Y/n) mananged to get out. "I could be asking you the same thing Princess." He sighed out of annoyance when she glared daggers.

"I..I ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ⁻ ᵗᵒ ⁿᶦᵍʰᵗ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ..." 

"What?!"

Huffing angrily, he repeated, "I go to night school!!"

"Oh."

He scoffs, avoiding eye contact. At least, that's how it appeared.

"You know that it's okay to tell me, right? I'm your friend, in fact we're probably more than-actually you know what, nevermind. I should get going."