Sequel to Blood of Darkness

Hello all! So as you all know, Blood of Darkness did not end with a proper ending. Lots of things are left unresolved. So if you want to continue to follow Damien, Selena, and the rest of the Drakes as they navigate through the darkness in their lives then check out the sequel to Blood of Darkness, which is called, Soul of Shadows. It centres around Stefan and Sorina for the most part, but we still dig into the lives of the other Drakes and Selena as well.

Book 2 in the Eternal Bonds Series Sequel to Blood of DarknessInspired by Hades and Persephone

Sequel to Blood of Darkness
Inspired by Hades and Persephone

"Sometimes in our darkest moments...we just need to know our family is there."

~*~

It's been three weeks since Stefan Drake left Blackfell. Three weeks away from his family. Stefan's desire to stay away coupled with his immense pain over the loss of someone close to him sends him into a vicious downward spiral. But without any of his family around, who or what will bring him back and help him heal?

~*~

Sorina Drake has spent the last three weeks helping Selena Mercer get ready for her wedding. But she's also been spending more time with Mason Wilder, the attractive Hunter that is staying in Cygnus Keep. Will Sorina finally accept her feelings for Mason and will Mason finally be able to get rid of his Hunter identity?

~*~

Hope you all enjoy Soul of Shadows and be sure to drop some comments in the story and let me know your thoughts!