xxxviii. CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

~*~
warning: mature language, smut
Three Weeks Later
May 17, 1985

     "Look, my cap is too big for my head," Mary spoke. Billy looked over from the sky to see Mary standing a few yards away, placing her graduation cap on her head. It was, in fact, too big for her small head. "I'm going to look so stupid walking across the stage."

     "You are going to look amazing," Billy said. He was laying on the hood of the Camaro, smoking as he was just thinking to himself. They'd received their graduation gowns and caps that day, and now they were at the lake like they always were.

     "I have to sing, too. They're making me sing, Billy. In front of over three hundred people. Do you know how terrifying that is?" Mary asked, her cap drooping slightly over her eyes. Billy only chuckled lightly at her words, puffing out a cloud of smoke. The sun was shining down on the both of them as they were parked in front of the lake.

     "I think that you're over thinking this," Billy said, sticking the cigarette between his teeth. His back was against the hood of his car, knee's bent as his feet were placed on the hood as well. Mary suddenly popped up between his legs, Billy jumping slightly. He coughed at the sudden inhale of smoke, Mary taking the cigarette from between his teeth. "Jesus Christ, Mary. I told you to stop doing that."

     "It's cute to see you jumpy," Mary shrugged, sticking the cigarette between her own teeth. She breathed in just enough, then blew the smoke right into Billy's face. He chuckled lowly at her action, arms wrapping around her waist. "Don't forget about the after graduation carnival."

     "Do we have to go to that?" Billy asked, nearly groaning.

     "Yes! Steve will be there-" Billy groaned again, Mary smiling at his jealousy.

     "You know, Harrington seems to always be the reason to go places," Billy said, propping himself up on his elbows. "You sure you want me to come?" A mischievous smile fell on Mary's face at his words, Billy noticing it immediately. Mary then toyed with his belt, pulling Billy down the car a bit.

     "I do now," Mary answered him. Billy watched as Mary threw the cigarette to the ground, stomping it with her foot while she was also pulling his belt off.  She undid the button and zipper on his jeans, pulling them down just enough to release his member. She then pulled his boxers down, pulling his dick free and stroking it.

     "Shit," Billy hissed out, head leaning back at the feeling already.

     "Five months, and I still have to do nothing to get you hard," Mary smirked, still pumping his dick slowly.

     "And you torture me," Billy responded. He was going to say something again when Mary's other hand cupped his balls in her hands. His head fell back again, Mary beginning to swirl her tongue around his penis. After what felt like hours of torture and teasing, Mary's hand began to pump faster around his dick. Her mouth wrapped around it as well, and she began to bob her head up and down. "God, fuck!"

     "Let me know when you're close," Mary said, eyes looking up to him from his crotch.

     "You're just going to stop," Billy managed to say, trying not to focus on the throbbing sensation that his dick was already feeling.

     "Exactly," Mary said. She began to suck on his tip again, Billy hitting the hood of the car in frustration.

     "Shit, shit, shit," he muttered, Mary beginning to move her head up and down faster. Her hand pumped whatever her mouth couldn't reach, and they began to moved in sync. Billy tried thrust into her mouth, but Mary could feel it coming. She let both her hands pin his hips down, her mouth working on his dick by itself. She released it with a pop, Billy looking down as he felt he was getting closer by the second. Mary connected eyes with him, licking a stripe up his shaft. "Jesus, Mary-" Billy paused her Mary crawled on top of him, straddling his waist. His dick was throbbing, pre-cum dripping from his tip. He couldn't tell if he loved or hated when Mary was dominant over him, but it made him feel some way.