Chapter 12

The rest of the week passed and it was now Friday. Matt told me to meet him in the parking lot of the school so we could run home and get what we needed for the night. I walked toward the parking lot and see him making out with his girlfriend. She was on top of him in his car. He had his hands on her butt squeezing it. I rolled my eyes and turned away. He must have forgotten about our plans. I didn't want to ruin his make out session so i decided to call Luis.

"Hey its Annie."

"Oh hey Annie."

"Um i was wondering if you could pick me up. Matt was supposed to drive me home but he is a little busy at the moment."

"Let me guess he is with his girlfriend..."

"Haha, yup." We chuckle.

"Ok ya i will get Claire and i will be there in 5 minutes."

"Thank you so much." I hung up the phone and sat down on the ground leaning up against the wall. Luis pulls up and honks the horn. I get up and hop in the car and drove off. We walk into the house then into the kitchen.

"Are you sure with watching her for the night?" I asked.

"Of course you deserve to have fun." Luis smiles.

"Thank you so much!" I run over to him rapping my arms tightly around his neck. He grabbed my waist and pulls me closer to him. I felt weird, i don't know why but it did. Luis lets go. It was a little awkward. I heard the door and seen Matt walk in." Annie I'm so sorry. I was dealing with Ella.( his girlfriend)

"Ya i know... i seen you guys making out..."

"No something els happened. I don't want to talk about it. Lets just go." I go upstairs and get my stuff ready and go back down stairs." Ready to go?" Matt ask.

"Yes just one moment." I run into the living room where Luis was. I gave him one more hug and thanked him again." Have fun. Also please be careful." Luis says with a serious face. I get everything ready and head out the door." I feel like i forgot something." I say to matt." Eh, is probably nothing." I shook off the thought. We got in the car and headed to wherever the beach was.

~

We went up to our room that Matt checked us into. We walked in the room and seen 1 bed.

"Are you kidding me there is only one bed!" I say." Come on we will go back down there and tell them. We went back to the lobby." Yes may i help you." The lady at the decked asked." Ya we had reservations for 2 beds and our room had 1 only, there must have been a mistake."

"Name?" She says staring at the screen,not looking at us once."Matt Fitzgerald." She sits there for a minute looking at the screen." No there was no mistake it clearly says 1 bed."

"Is there anyway we can get a new room." I asked."No we are all booked." She says." Ok we will make do then." Matt says and grabs my hand and walks away.

"Don't worry i will sleep on the floor," I say. He just looked at me. We went to got get ready for the beach." Where is my shorts and shirt!" I say." Don't worry i threw those things away instead i prepared a swimsuit for you. I didn't know what you liked so just wear whatever suits you."

"Why did you do that?" I asked." Isn't it obvious... i want to see you in a swimsuit Annie." When he says this i felt embarrassed." Is it just my imagination or is your face turning red."

"Its just your imagination." I felt my fave was burning red." Heh if you say so."There was a 2 bathing suits that sat on the bed, there was a pick and a black one.  I pick the black one because it was adorable. I put the swimsuit on." I'm supposed to wear this!?" The designs are beautiful....but im not sure if i have the confidence to wear this. This swimsuit is not something i would usually wear, it gives me a small amount of strength and a large amount of anxiety. Exiting the bathroom, Matt stares. It fills me with embarrassment and impatience." It suits you...to the point that i don't know what to do." After this he quickly glances away."I thought hi would be used to women by now." I say." I am used to them."

"Mmm hhh sure..." we got everything and we headed to the beach. When we arrived their were many hot guys." Why don't you sit down...?" He suggested." Uh, ok." As i sit next to him Matt cased a sideways glance at me and fidgets with is mouth." Do you often wear things like this?"

"I often wear things that are plain as possible, something that don't expose my body line."

"Dont wear swimsuits like this anymore."

"What?"

"I mean dont wear swimsuit like that in front of any other men other then me." He starts to hand me something in his hands." Hear put my shirt over your swimsuit."  Without any reason to retaliate i put on the shirt." Its a little big." I complain." Of course its men size." We decided to go for a walk. We went down the side of the beach were there were only employees." Why are you so upset?" I asked." Men are staring at you." What he said just shocked me." Its just the staff..." He stops me and leans forwards and quietly whispers in my ear." Even the staff, there is no denying they're men as well. I don't want to show you to any other men when you look like this." He is both possessive and easy to blush. It felt weird hearing my step-brother say things like that to me. I tried to hid the pounding of my heart. Perhaps sensing my weakness his usual confidence return." So do you want a drink i brought alcohol..."

"How in the world did u get that?" I say pointing to the bottle of vodka and some sunny D." Ya well i have my ways." He winks he mixed it together and gave me a glass." Alright, cheers!" Matt says."cheers..." we hold our glasses, i switch off and try to hide my feelings that i started to developed for him. I will just try to the moment i get to spend with him." So is there something between you and Luis?" His question took me by surprise." Um... no why would there be?" I hesitated to answer because for a moment i actually thought about it." You hesitated ... there is something between you guys isn't there?"

"N no and besides why do you even care!"

Matt draws is face close to mine." You truly are an idiot..." with that i can no longer stand still, i choose to run away from this place." Are you trying to escape?" As i stand up to slip passed him, Matt grabs my arm and prevents me. The sudden pull backwards,...!!" Whoa..!" Matt says. I lost my balance and am supported by his strong arms. My body helplessly fall onto Matt's slightly tanned chest.

"What are you doing!?" He says." I'm sorry." His embrace holds me down. Unable to escape our touching skin only causes the pounding of my heart to intensify." I'm fine now." I say." Cant we remain like this a little longer?" He asked." What are you saying!?"

"Don't blush now." He says smiling. In an attempted not to surrender to Matt's honey-laced words, i heave is arms away.