Chapter 16

2 more days until we leave to paris. Im really excited. I decided to text Luis and tell him about the trip, for the 10th time.
Luis: ya u already told me that 4 the 10th time already lol.
Annie: im sorry im just excited!
Luis: i know...
Annie: whats wrong?
Luis: im gonna miss you
Annie: its only going to be like 5 days.
Luis: i know but still... hey can you stay over at my house tonight?
Annie: uh sure. I guess i can tell my mom im coming over k.
Luis: awesome. I will pick you up in 1 hour.

"Hey mom, can i go stay at Luis  house tonight?"

"Sure but be back tomorrow."

"I will mom, i promise." I knew she would say yes because she likes Luis and trust both of us.

I went up stairs to go pack my bag with the things ok need. I have not talk to Matt since a few nights ago. He has been ignoring me. I'm getting used to it but that dont mean it still doesn't hurt. The last thing i grab is my charger. I hear the door creek and Matt walks in." Where are you going?" He asked in a shy,sad voice.

"No where." I reaplie." I knw thats not true." Im still a little mad at him for ignoring me." Why does it matter to you. You have been ignoring me for days." I said." I know, but i can't help but be mad."

"But why are you mad?"

"Just beacause ok."

"You are an iduot. Your mad at me but can't even tell me why!" I start shouting." Sorry but i dont want to tell you." I look at him and start to speak." Im going to stay the night at Luis. There happy now." I looked into his eyes. They were dark and full of anger. He comes over to me and pins me against the wall." Why the hell are you going over to his house?"

"Because he wants me to."

"Does your mom know?"

"Yes."

"Damb! Why the hell are you dong this to me Annie?"

"Doing what?!"

"Nothing." He lets go and walks out the door.

I wait in the kitchen when i get a text from Luis.
Luis: hey im here.

I walk out of the front door and see luis parked in my driveway. I walk up to the car and Luis jumps out and rushes over to open my door." Why thank you, you are such a gentalmen." I look up at Matts bedroom. He was snading there looking at me and then walks off. I get into the car and we take off.

"Ok so i plan the hole night for us. Trust me its gonna be fun." We walk through his apartment. It was small but super nice. It even had a glass chandelier that sparkles." Ok the first thing we are doing is gonna play this new game i got."

"Wow, really! I love playing games. What game is it."

"Its a new game called gladiator god of doom. It might me a little scary for you though."

"Haha i dont get scared." The next 3 ours we played the game.

"Wow i cant believe we finished the whole game." I said.

"Thats what you get when you have a badass, sexy girl and an amazingly handsome badass guy as a team." We chuckle." Ya, those poor zombies allians never had a chances."

That night we did more fun activities untill it was 3am. We sat at the end of his bed eating ice cream.

"What you were a cheerleader!"

"Ya is that surprising?" I say.

"You just dont seem like the type."

"Yeah...well this was super fun night! Im glad i stayed."

"Me to. There was something i wanted to asks you earlyer but we were having to much fun i didnt get a chance to ask." Luis says.

"What is it." He puts down his ice cream and leans in closer to me. He puts my hair behind my ears and grabs the back of my head, pulling me closer to him. He gently kisses me. I love gental kisses but it wasn't that satisfing." Annie...I'm in love with you and i want you to be my girlfriend." I was completely shocked."say something please."

"Um... that was unexpected."

"Ok so do you want to be my girlfriend." I dont know what it was but i couldn't say no. I do have feelings for him but i have stronger feelings for someone els." Yes i will."

He kisses me over and over again.

He pushes me down on the bed. With his kisses all over my body i feel chills through my spine,not good chills." Your so sexy Annie." Luis says. His eyes are dark, its kinda scary."Luis, are you trying to... sleep with me." He stops kissing me." Did you want to?"

"Not tonight."

"Ok,sorry." I slept on the coutch and he slept in the bed. I felt really uncomfortable being there right now, but i didn't want to call mom or ben. I decided just to text Matt.
Annie: i know u still hate me and everything but can you pick me up plz i feel not comfortable right now. I might be sick or something.

I never got a reply back. I just decided to go to sleep. I was woken up by Matt." Come on,get up, lets go." Matt whispers. I get up,still half asleep. Matt helps me into the car. I lay my head on the door." Thank you." Was all i said then i fell asleep.

~Matt POV~

I got a text from Annie. I didnt want to pick her up so i didn't relpy. I tried going to sleep but i couldn't. I got up and grabbed my jacket. I used the  tracker in Annies phone that i installed.Luis was in a apartment. The door was unlocked and i grabbed Annie and put her in the car. My heart melted when she told me thank you. When we got home i notice that she was sleeping. I opened her door, picked her up and brought her to her room. I lay her on the bed and cover her up. Last i gave her a kiss on her forehead." You make it impossible for me to be mad at you." I whisper.