Chapter 18

"Annie.... im total, irrevocably, in love with you" he grabs my face, smashing his soft lips with mine. It caught me off guard, but i kissed him back. I push him a little bit, enough to stop him from kissing me." Matt!"I started to tear up." W.why would you do that! Dont you know im your sister!?"

"I don't care. The only thing about is you, i want to be with you and only you. You mean the world to me. I hate when im near you, i always want to touch you, kiss your perfect lips. Its so hard for me to control myself. I can't stand not being with you anymore. I cant stand you being with Luis. Annie i care more about you then anyone." I grabed him and huged him. With my lips by his ear i whisper." Im sorry i can't not right now, i need time to think." I kissed his ears and let go of him. I walked to the elevator and left him standing on the top of the eiffel tower.

~Matt POV~

I thought that would turn out differently. I thought she would accept me but i guess i was wrong. I won't give up on her that easly,i will get her to fall in love with me. If not i don't know what i will do. I'm so heart broken right now, i know that im her stepbrother but still that dont mean she can't love me. Right?

~Annie POV~

I get back to the room. I go over and flop on my bed. I hear my phone ring and i hesitated to get up. I let out a sigh. I reach over to my phone and answer it." Hello..." i say.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Luis."

"Are you having fun?"

"Mmmhhmmm."

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I can't think straight right now." Hey can i just call u later?"

"Um sure. Bye "

"Bye." As i hung up the phone i heard the door close." Was that Luis?" I nodded my head. He looked away. It was really awkward." You know Annie, you are really good at making things awkward." Matt chuckles. "Sorry, i guess your right."

"So your mom said we need to get ready we are going out to eat." Matt says." No im tierd!" I cover my head with a pillow." Ya well im heartbroken so looks like we are both out of luck." He smiles. I want to tell him i love him but how can i?" Ok im going to change into somethim more appropriate for gping out. I went and grabed a dress. It was strappless, went up to my upper thight, but it wasnt to short. It was all black and skin tight were it showed off my slim bodyline.  I put on some Smokey eyeshadow and ruby red lipstick. I curled my hair and but it up and stuck a chopstick looking thing to hold it in place. I looked it the mirror and i felt absolutely beautiful. I grabed my phone and snaped a full body picture and sent it to Luis. He replied with. You look absolutely stunning! Dont let no other guy near my girl." I didnt text back. I walked out of the bathroom and Matt was standing there. He matched me with a black button up shirt with a tie and black pants. My mouth droped at the sight of him." Wow you look... amazing." I said. I turned red and looked down. He came closer to me picking up my chin with his fingers." Not as amazing as you though. He lets go of me and backs away." Shall we go?" He reaches out his hand. I grabed it and my heart started beating faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok this chapter was a little boring but i will try to make the next better.

Thank you for the people who voted for my story !:) im glad you like it