Chapter 13

We were still at the beach even though just a few minutes ago we were in a very awkward situation. He just pretend that nothing happened at all. We were still drinking the vodka. I kinda felt a little tipsy. For the remainder of time we laugh, played in the water,tan and got some ice cream. Foe the first time i was actually have a lot of fun. I enjoy spending time with Matt. It was sundown when i told Matt we should go to the hotel. And of course he was really drunk. I stopped drinking after a few drinks so i kinda buzz as well but I'm also clear headed. He was falling over and so i helped him all the way to the hotel room. I open the door with the room key,and sat Matt on the bed. I took a shower and put on my comfortable Pjs. I come out and Matt was waiting by the door." Did you need in?"

"Mmmhhhmmm..." he nods. He goes in the restroom while i put my bikini in my bag and grabbed my stuff bunny. 15 minutes later Matt opens the door letting out steam from the hot water from when he took a shower. He cam over to me not saying a word and just looks at me. Suddenly Matt laughs in amusement." Thanks for today i really needed a brake from my life."

"Your the one who invited me so i should be thanking you." I say.

"But you help me get my mind of some things."

"Well in that case your welcome." I smiled at him walking a little closer. He steps closer to me before grabbing me,lifting me in his arms. I feel as though I'm floating into the air. Without thinking i wrap my arms around his neck. He holds me in his arms like a princess that i have only read in fairytale.

My face turns bright red." Ummm...Matt..." Ignoring my puzzlement,Matt briskly walks over towards  the bed. He lays me down on the bed.

"...This is in the way." As he murmurs those words he grasped the stuff animal that I'm still holding and tosses it across the room." Oh, my stuff bunny..." When i reach out to stop him he takes my hand." I would be better then a stuffed animal,

wouldn't i?"

"Wha..." A inviting smile curls  his lips and the bed creaks as Matt kneels over me." What...are you gonna do? Matt is so close i can feel his warmth and breath. My heart begins beating faster. He gently reaches out and touches my cheeks, at his touch, i start and shrink away. His hand strokes my hair smoothly. And gradually, i feel the weight of his body against mine.( this is... what is happening her!) My heart is pounding. I can keep my thoughts on track." Umm.. Matt." Thinking of what to say i speak but he gently places a finger against my lips. He speaks to me in a slightly husky voice." Be quite, and i will make you feel better soon."

"What do you mean,soon..." Matt's eyes almost transparent as he looks directly into my eyes. I cant look away from his beauty. But in the next instant my view of his beautiful,blue eyes is block as Matt covers my lip with his.( N...no way...why!?) Matt has suddenly kissed me. I don't understand what is happening, and for a second my mind goes blank. But as Matt kisses me with soft lips, making small sucking sounds and his lips cover mine, i suddenly come to myself and push Matt away." Please stop!" Perhaps not expecting my resistance, Matt falls back on his butt." What... are you doing?"

"That's my line! Why where you kissing me?" He hesitated to answer." I don't know. That makes most women happy." Matt's face is blank as he stares at me. When i see Matt's expression i rub my forehead with one hand. I start to speak." You ... you should only do things like that with someone you really love like your girlfriend not your step sister."

"My girlfriend ... no, my girlfriend is a lying, cheating,whore!" I was surprised at his sudden out burst." What do you mean?"

"She cheated on me and i am still with her and i don't  even know why."

"You love her that's probably why." He sits right next to me on the bed." That's the thing, i actually don't love her. In in love with someone i can't have."

"What do you mean?" I stare at him." Annie... im... im going to bed. I apologize if i did anything to you that you didn't want me to." He looked so serious as he stares at me. Then he smiles mischievously." But ...that kiss wasn't bad,was it?"

"T that's...!"

"Haha,you're  blushing." Flustered, i step back and Matt starts to laugh out loud." Anyways we should be getting to bed, I'm still drunk." Matt says. We decided to share the bed. I rest my head against the soft pillow, and with Matt's warmth still lingering slightly on my lip i turn in finally ending the long day.

*******

So i was wonder rather i should still continue the story or not ??? Plz comment yes or no or your opinion