Chapter 14

We got up super early and headed home. As i open our door Claire came running into my arms." I missed you Nini." I missed her to. I makes me sad when I'm apart from her." Hey Annie..."

"Yes Matt."

"I decided I'm  going to end it with Ella."

"What made you change your mind?" "You Annie, you made me realize that i don't need her anymore."

"Well I'm glad you realized that."

"Yeah so I'm going to meet up with her, i will be back later."

"Good luck." Matt smiles at me and heads out the door. Claire,while  hugging on my leg, starts laughing.

"What is it Claire, why are you laughing?"

"I got a surprise for you."

"Really?"

"Yes come with me." She takes my hand and leads me up the stairs and into my room." Close your eyes pwease." I did as she said. I felt a grown mans hand on my shoulders. I'm guessing it was Luis. He comes closer to my ear and whispers," open your eyes." I open my eyes. I saw a canvas and a stand to go with it. There was a wall with a sheet covering it and many different paints. I looked at Luis and the smile he gave me. That's when i realized i have feelings for him as well as Matt.

"Wow, Luis this is just amazing. How did you know i liked to paint?"

"Claire told me." I hugged him tightly and he hugged me harder. My heart started beating fast." Luis, my parents are coming home tomorrow night... so if you would like you can stay the night and you don't have to watch Claire. We could just hang out. Haha what am i thinking of course you wouldn't want to hang out with a teenage girl." He garbs both of my hands." Annie, your not that much younger then i am, so yes i would love to spend the night with you."

"Yay!"

~Luis POV~

I knew she would love that art set. I was so happy when she asked me to spend the night with her. I get her all to myself tonight. I was honestly scared when she went away with that kid Matt. I can see she is slightly interested in him but he is her stepbrother so nothing more could happen.

~Matt's POV~

I met up with Ella at the cafe in the mall." Ella, I'm sorry but  im ending it with you."

"Why all of a sudden, its because that witch of your stepsister isn't it. You are in love with her aren't you?" She was right I'm in love with my stepsister but i wasn't going to admit that to her. I will only tell Annie, but when the time is right." No Ella, that's discussing." I lied." Then why all of a sudden are you breaking up with the hottest girl in this town." She was so wrong, Annie is the hottest." I tried to get over the fact you cheated on me, but i can't get it out of my head. So that's all we are through now."

"Fine, but first come with me."

"Why?" I asked. "If your done with me, i need to show you want your gonna miss." I was confused for a minute until she dragged me into the girls restroom and locked it. She pushed me against the wall lifting up my shirt.  Right after she took off hers. She unbuttoned my pants. I know this was wrong but i couldn't help it, it felt to good. We went further and after 20 minutes we were both sweating on the ground naked." Ella ... i'm still not ever going to date you again..." She smiles." I know...."

********

I know its a little short right now but the next chapter is going to be very interesting just wait...