Warmth And Comfort

The warm feeling of the awkward nerd's arms wrapped around her body was comforting. It made her feel relaxed and safe as she rested her head against his sturdy chest, a small smile resting on her pale face. Izuku also couldn't help but smile, she was way too cute for him, her sweet smile, her soft hands and soft cheeks.
"You're amazing Deku..." Ochaco whispered, slowly moving up so she could be face to face with him.
"But you're better..." The one for all wielder smiled, moving his arms from around her waist to around her neck as her face was just above his. His partner's smile widened as he gazed into her beautiful brown eyes.
"Hey Deku, close your eyes..." Ochaco whispered, gently stroking his cheek. The boy did so, a goofy smile still remaining on his face. After a few seconds, Izuku felt something warm press against his lips and, almost instantly, his face went a deep shade of red. No matter how times he was kissed by her, his face always ended up red. Whilst most people would find this annoying, Ochaco found this adorable. As she slowly leaned away, Izuku's face still remained a dark red.
"You're adorable, Izuku..." She whispered softly, resting her head against his chest.
"You're even cuter..." Izuku whispered, stroking her back as his face slowly went to his peach coloured state.