Putting The Plan Into Action

Izuku and Ochaco's plan was simple

1. See If Tsuyu Likes Fumikage. (Done)

2. See If Fumikage Likes Tsuyu. (Incomplete)

3. Set Them Up On A Date (Incomplete)

It was Izuku's job to see if Fumikage liked Tsuyu as Uraraka had learnt that Tsuyu liked Fumikage.

The next morning was a saturday
so the two could meet up together to discuss the plan.
"Hey Ochaco!" Izuku called out as he ran towards her.
"Oh! Deku!!" His partner smiled at him.
"Right. Shall we go to my place and talk about the plan?" Izuku asked.
"Sounds good!" Ochaco smiled.

The two walked towards Izuku's house, small ideas coming up between them. Most of them getting shut down rather quickly.
"Mum!" Izuku yelled when he and Ochaco returned to his house "Ochaco is here!"
Izuku led Ochaco to his room and sat down on his bed.
"Right, the plan." Ochaco began, sitting on Izuku's bed.
"Maybe I can message Tokoyami and you'll message Tsuyu, and we can plan a meet up, but we don't show up son it'll just be them." Izuku explained, ending the explanation with a slight chuckle.
"Sounds good! Hopefully it'll work!" Ochaco agreed as she nodded.

Ochaco had messgaed Tsuyu and Izuku had messgaed Fumikage. So far the plan was going great. The next day arrived and Izuku shot out of bed to check the time. 9:32am. He quickly went to message Uraraka.

Izuku: Hey Ochaco! They're meeting at 10, right?

Ochaco❤️: Yep! Be prepared for an angry couple :P

Izuku sighed as he sat up right, checking his phone for the time when he heard a familiar voice.
"Izuku! Breakfast is ready!!" Inko called out from the kitchen.
"Coming mum!" Izuku called as he opened his door and ran for the kitchen.
"So.. How are you and Ochaco doing?" His mum asked as she passed him a plate of food. "Are you dating her by any chance?"
"Well.. Yeah..." The boy answered, hiding his face.
"My baby's gone and gotten himself a girlfriend!!" Inko yelled, overjoyed.
Izuku only laughed nervously as he began eating.

He quickly ran to his room and checked his phone and lo and behold he had a message from Fumikage.

Tokoyami: Midoriya, me and Asui are at the park. Where are you and Uraraka.

Izuku: Incredibly sorry! I'm super busy today! And Uraraka is out of town with her family, you'll just have to go to the arcade alone, again Im truley sorry!

Tokoyami: No need to apologies, I'll try and keep Asui entertained for a bit.

Izuku sighed a sigh of relief, Fumikage believed his lie.

Fumikagegrumbled as he read the message. He looked up and sighed.
"So, Asui. What do you want to do?" He asked, putting his phone into his pocket.
"I told you to call me Tsuyu." The frog girl corrected.
"Okay.. Tsuyu, what do you want to do?" Fumikage reptead, feeling a little uncomfortable calling her by her first name.
"Maybe, get some food!" Tsuyu requested.
"Food sounds good. Let's get going." Fumikage nodded before quietly following Tsuyu.

"Here we are!" Tsuyu declared as she and Fumikage arrived at the restaurant.
The two walked in and sat down at a two seated table.
"What should we order?" The bird boy asked as he checked the menu.
"Hmmm..." Tsuyu placed her index finger onto her chin as she began to think. A few minutes had passed and the two had ordered their food and had begun eating. The two were talking quietly when Tsuyu asked a random question.
"Hey, don't you think this was planned?" Tsuyu asked, rather suddenly.
Tokoyami stared, confused "What do you mean? Midoriya said that they were both busy.." He explained.
"Maybe that was a lie. Remember at the party, people were shipping us like no tomorrow.. And Ochaco kept pestering about it..." The Frog girl sighed quietly, her face a subtle red.
"True..." Fumikage replied. "Midoriya also messaged me about you last night."
"What about me?" Tsuyu asked, tilting her head.
"Well... Its sort of embarrassing..." Fumikage replied looking down, praying that Dark Shadow won't just pop out.
"Hey Lovebirds!" A familiar voice called. "Great, Dark Shadow is out." Fumikage grumbled to himself.
"What's up Edgelord? Too embarrassed to ask her out? Hm??? HM?????" Dark Shadow chuckled to himself as he turned to face Fumikage, pointing at Tsuyu.
"No." Fumikage snapped.
"Right.." Dark Shadow replied, sarcastically as he returned to Fumikage.
"Sorry about him..." The bird head replied as he began playing his food.
"What did he mean about 'Too scared to ask her out'?" Tsuyu asked
"Nothing... He's an idiot..."

The two continued to talk, Dark Shadow did make it awkward but they still managed to have a nice conversation.
"Thanks for today! I had a good day" Tsuyu smiled as the two parted ways.
"So..." Dark Shadow grinned as he popped out.
"I didn't ask her out. I didn't want to give Midoriya or Uraraka the satisfaction of having their plan work. I'll ask her at a later date." The boy explained as he opened the door to his apartment and walked inside.

A few hours later, Ochaco decided to message Tsuyu.

Uraraka: Hey Tsu!

Tsu: Hey Ochaco, by any chance. Was that whole thing planned?

Uraraka: Sort of... Sorry! But did you ask him out???

Tsu: No. I didn't want to give you the satisfaction of having the plan work.

Uraraka: Fair enough 😅

Tsu: I best be going now, goodnight.

"Damn..." Ochaco muttered as she turned her phone off. The plan. Had failed.

School was in session the next day, everyone was sat in their assigned seats.
"Morning." Aizawa greeted as he walked into the classroom.
"Good Morning Mr. Aizawa" The class greeted in unison.
The class went on to have a normal lesson, for once. The lunch bell rang and everyone began talking in their little groups.
"Hey, do you guys think I should ask Tokoyami out?" Tsuyu asked the group of girls, keeping her voice down.
"Yes!!" Mina yelled, clearly overexcited.
"Shhh." Momo called as she began to look around to see if anyone heard it.
"How should I ask him out then?" Tsuyu asked.
"Maybe, invite him somewhere dark. I know that sound's weird but he loves dark places. Right?" Kyoka answered, playing with her left earphone jack after thinking for a good few minutes.
"Sounds good! Thanks girls, I knew I could trust you.." Tsuyu smiled.
"Anytime Tsu!"

The school day had ended and everyone had left, Tsuyu was trying to find a certain someone.
"Hey Tokoyami!!" Tsuyu called as she noticed him and stood next to him.
"Oh, Hello Asui." The raven headed boy smiled.
"I told you to call me Tsu! Anyways, I was curious if you wanted to visit a cave I found yesterday with me." She explained as they began walking together.
"Sounds good" Fumikage nodded as the two headed towards a small cave.
As they arrived, it was pitch black. Perfect for him, Tsuyu had brought some logs so they could make a fire so it wouldn't be pitch black and her idea could possibly work.
"Thanks for inviting me here, it's a nice place." Fumikage smiled slightly as he sat down and watched as the frog girl began to make a fire.

The fire was created, the small flames blazing with warmth and light as the two were quietly chatting with eachother. Tsuyu was sat next to Fumikage but he didn't seem to mind so she stayed there. Suddenly, she began to grow tired and couldn't support her body weight. She then, rather suddenly, gently pressed her arm against Fumikage and rested her head on his shoulder.
Seeing this an opportunity to make the second move, Fumikage carefully moved the arm Tsuyu was resting so it was wrapped around her waist.
The two sat in silence as the small fire continued to create warmth and light for the two.
"Hey... Tokoyami..." Tsuyu spoke up, breaking the silence.
"Yes, Asui?"
"Would you like to go out with me?" She asked, not showing any fear.
"I would love to.." Fumikage answered as he rested his head on top of Tsuyu's.
"This almost doesn't seem real.." Tsuyu chuckled to herself as she felt Fumikage's head on top of her's.
"I can assure you... This is real." Fumikage answered.
"That was extremely cheesy."
The two continued to talk as the wind calmly blew into the cave, it didn't blow out the small fire they created, but it was still a nice breeze. The new couple couldn't of felt happier as they shared a warm embrace together.